• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: When and how we can find trend to follow?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If a trader would like to trade using a trend following strategy it is much better to do it in the higher time frames because trend in higher TF are more reliable than in smaller time frames, but nowadays most currency pairs are into ranging market so traders cannot rely too much on trend at this current market environment.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri has a spectacular aura about Kadiri has a spectacular aura about Kadiri has a spectacular aura about Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      593.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can find the trend by looking at high time charts. For example you will know what the main trend is by looking at the Daily chart and sometimes the 4hr chart. The way to follow will be based on your trading strategy. If the trading strategy is a good one, then it will be easy to follow the trend looking out for areas where the market will pull back to and entering into trades at such areas.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every day there is one strong trend or the other in the forex market for traders to profit from, it is all left for the traders to know how to spot these trend as well as know how to take advantage of them and start to make money from the forex market because knowledge is required.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

precious is on a distinguished road precious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      480.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can only know the trend to Follow through your analysis, if you analyse the Market very well before placing any trade you will not be victim of any loss. your Strategy tells What is going on and gives you guide before entering into the market

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fawadazeemi View Post
      Every professional and expert traders says that always follow the Trend while you are trading, But my Question is that when and how we can able to find trend to follow?? Experts please do give me favor,
      Thanks
      Every price action moves in trends. The trend could be up or down. But most trader get confused about what the trend is at some points in time. A foundational course on Elliott's wave could be of importance to such traders. However, to put it summarily, every trend develop and build sub and short trends known as correction or pull backs. It is good to identify the major trend first before you break it down to pull bcks or retracement. To get the major trend, the best way for me is to minimize the chart and see older dates, the market direction shows clearly from such view and then you locate your lower trend
      Thank you for reading my post

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As in Forex currency business Trend is a friend for every trader but only strong Trend can give you good profit. The strong Trend can only be find at Long Time Frame i.e. D1, W1 and MN. At these Time Frame when you found it then you can get some good profit from Forex but its will need your be patience.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2345.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trend is Trader's Friend in Forex trading business. we can make good profits with the help of trend. it is not much difficult for a trader to find the trend. we just need to analysis the chart and check the market movement in last some time frames properly to find the trend. but we should not follow the trend blindly without any backup trading strategy.

9. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fawadazeemi View Post
      Every professional and expert traders says that always follow the Trend while you are trading, But my Question is that when and how we can able to find trend to follow?? Experts please do give me favor,
      Thanks
      We are all learners in the forex market and should continue to learn if we are to remain competitive in sync with the dynamism that forex trading demands. When and how can we find trend, you ask? Learn to draw trend line, and draw trend line. It exists in all time frames and will reveal the trend to you.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5