• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a free and effective robot, can anyone suggest?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pial is an unknown quantity at this point pial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I need a free and effective robot, can anyone suggest?

i have 100 EURO in one of my trading account.it is a German broker.i need a free robot.full free.and i also want to know it uses.can anyone help me step by step.how i can set up it and use it.

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah, you're pretty much trying to find that holy grail robot that everyone is pretty much looking for. only, it probably won't do you much good as well, there really isn't any robot that seems to be reliable enough to profit from just 100 euros.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Crappy

profitsbuzz will become famous soon enough profitsbuzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

pial, Hate to say it I think everyone of us are looking for the same thing too. However how many of use actually found one? and if you found one would you be sharing it with us?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to profitsbuzz For This Useful Post:

apu22 (09-22-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,108 Posts

wooow, you need robot?
      hmmm don't depend yourself to robot sir,,, because robot will never give you good result if you can't drive it,,,
      the creation will never beat the creator sir,,,
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

apu22 (09-22-2013)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2262.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am sorry to tell you that it is impossible and difficult to find one. If I can find, I will surely use them. The only free robot you can get is yourself. Learn to trade well and improve your skill. Though it might take time, but surely it is a very useful one.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pial View Post
      i have 100 EURO in one of my trading account.it is a German broker.i need a free robot.full free.and i also want to know it uses.can anyone help me step by step.how i can set up it and use it.
      there are many free robot trading shared in forex forum, you can search its by your self but to get which its effective and profitable is not easy and its very rarely bro. most of robot will ended in margin call

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Olutise is an unknown quantity at this point Olutise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many free and working expert advisors online, all you have to do is to type free forex robots and you will see many. You may have to keep testing and testing until you find one that suits you. I know of one called blessed. I once say it on this forum but I can not remember the thread or link anymore. Maybe you search for blessed forex robot. I used it on demo and it made some sense, but I never got to test it with real money.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

megabonus is an unknown quantity at this point megabonus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many free robot in the net , but i do not know much about robot , you should follow the advise of the experts , you cam search in google , i hope you will find many free ea , and choice your likes one

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4420.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pial View Post
      on the capital of 100euro its not good to use expert advisor why you want to lose your money its better build up your capital at least to 1000usd and then go for trade with robot i have two robots both are profitable but both i purchased cause good expert advisors are very hard to find free of cost you can purchase "forex hacked" robot.

13. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3375.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle View Post
      yeah, you're pretty much trying to find that holy grail robot that everyone is pretty much looking for. only, it probably won't do you much good as well, there really isn't any robot that seems to be reliable enough to profit from just 100 euros.
      haha yea that is what he is looking for and any one else as well , but why dont you tell him the little secret that is that robot does not work as people think that they might they are all good for nothing what do you think ??.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast