• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I need a free and effective robot, can anyone suggest?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a free EA that i have been using for some months now and it is effective though the profit making in a month is small but it is reliable, the EA is for only 1 currency pair (AUDUSD). The name of this EA is "stabilizator", you can search for it online and download it. if you need any assistant i can help.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 2,010 Posts

Although, I havenít tried robots by larger ways, so I am not right one to really comment. However, I will simply suggest you something I see my friend use which is Forex Trade Copier, as I said I havenít yet tried it. I use their signals but not beyond that. My friend is doing a job, therefore, he is working through alternative like one I mentioned above, and itís worth giving a try if you want to.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yemioke is an unknown quantity at this point Yemioke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wahoo you need a robot? Expert advisors otherwise called robots are not as good as you trading the manually yourself. One of the best way to loose money at blink of eye is making use of robots. Robots don't take into consideration some important fundamental news release which shakes the market. Some of them are not too good in risk management. If surge happens in the market as a result of high volatility robots do loose money. In short you don't have total control on robots.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pial View Post
      i have 100 EURO in one of my trading account.it is a German broker.i need a free robot.full free.and i also want to know it uses.can anyone help me step by step.how i can set up it and use it.
      Only with 100 Euro do not think about trading with robot. If you are interested to trade by using robot then invest more. Now, trade manually. Manual trading system would be best for you. Increase your capital by trading manually then think about trading with robot. Do not rush in and do not depend or rely on free robot.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should look for robots that have money management and risk management. and the robot must be specified for a certain pair. and must have a spread pair count. without it all then your money will be lost with no use. you can search for robots like that through google and test first through a demo account to make sure that the robot is running properly

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

there are plenty of effective robots available on this forum. I spent so much time browsing, searching for the most suitable robot with my risk appetite. There is a pinned index list where you can search the robots here easily by names. I suggest you do the same and try to find one that is suitable for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,231 Times in 5,530 Posts

Well, actually there are a lot of postings about that in various forums including this MT5 forum already so all you need is a bit of hard work to dig and test them and find the one that matches your need and there are a lot of various discussions about EAs already so again you need to try a bit more to read about them and you can't always expect, someone would do all of the explainin for you.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-05-2018), moneygrows (03-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Well, actually there are a lot of postings about that in various forums including this MT5 forum already so all you need is a bit of hard work to dig and test them and find the one that matches your need and there are a lot of various discussions about EAs already so again you need to try a bit more to read about them and you can't always expect, someone would do all of the explainin for you.
      sometimes people only need to be shown the right direction before they can start looking for what they want or need. For searching robots on MT5 forum i would suggest people to read the index thread in this section where they have listed all the available robots for download. I think its best to start there and try searching one that we might like.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-05-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,733 Times in 5,530 Posts

If anyone of you guys saw a new robot thread in this section, please inform me so i can update the robot index. Please feel free to browse the index for full list of available robots. http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-MT5-Community

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Farhina32303 is on a distinguished road Farhina32303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i caught your question that you said that you wanna a robot and the price of that robot should be 100 euros and you also demand high quality and perfection so i give you suggestion that forget about this because this is impossible there is no robot who's cast be 100 euros the the highly accurate robots cast are very high and more robots did not give us good result as we desire.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Farhina32303 for this useful post.

phmayrdi (07-03-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast