• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I need a free and effective robot, can anyone suggest?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren is just really nice debren is just really nice debren is just really nice debren is just really nice debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a free EA that i have been using for some months now and it is effective though the profit making in a month is small but it is reliable, the EA is for only 1 currency pair (AUDUSD). The name of this EA is "stabilizator", you can search for it online and download it. if you need any assistant i can help.

2. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2937.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,983 Posts

Although, I havenít tried robots by larger ways, so I am not right one to really comment. However, I will simply suggest you something I see my friend use which is Forex Trade Copier, as I said I havenít yet tried it. I use their signals but not beyond that. My friend is doing a job, therefore, he is working through alternative like one I mentioned above, and itís worth giving a try if you want to.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yemioke is an unknown quantity at this point Yemioke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wahoo you need a robot? Expert advisors otherwise called robots are not as good as you trading the manually yourself. One of the best way to loose money at blink of eye is making use of robots. Robots don't take into consideration some important fundamental news release which shakes the market. Some of them are not too good in risk management. If surge happens in the market as a result of high volatility robots do loose money. In short you don't have total control on robots.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pial View Post
      i have 100 EURO in one of my trading account.it is a German broker.i need a free robot.full free.and i also want to know it uses.can anyone help me step by step.how i can set up it and use it.
      Only with 100 Euro do not think about trading with robot. If you are interested to trade by using robot then invest more. Now, trade manually. Manual trading system would be best for you. Increase your capital by trading manually then think about trading with robot. Do not rush in and do not depend or rely on free robot.

6. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should look for robots that have money management and risk management. and the robot must be specified for a certain pair. and must have a spread pair count. without it all then your money will be lost with no use. you can search for robots like that through google and test first through a demo account to make sure that the robot is running properly

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4