• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a free and effective robot, can anyone suggest?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

yasirfx is on a distinguished road yasirfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      455.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir i just want to share with you that this is not possible that some one can give you a free robot and if some one does then i can not say about the results because this is a fact that free thing does not work good,so if you have money try to buy a good trading robot because who ever has made payment will not give you free.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very difficult to get a robot friend that you mean it. sometimes the only robot that we buy at a great price also does not provide a good trading results especially with the free robot findings are not in accordance with what we get. therefore very suitable if we ourselves are managing and also use indicators to trade manually only and should we match with our capabilities over the years.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

apu22 is on a distinguished road apu22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here In Forex forum everybody is say right thing. You are the right robot in here. Trading is stressful work, You need proper plan In Forex trade. Because trading is always full of emotions, you must have a trading strategy which includes a set of rules you stick to. Analysis more than you expect so that you can success In Forex trade.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anureza is an unknown quantity at this point anureza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think robot trading is not true very bad.every auto trading is not profitable because forex is very learning business.proper learn in forex then we are huge earn in forex market.so we are need perfect learn in forex then we are success in forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anureza View Post
      I think robot trading is not true very bad.every auto trading is not profitable because forex is very learning business.proper learn in forex then we are huge earn in forex market.so we are need perfect learn in forex then we are success in forex market.
      Well buddy he is asking if he can get the free robot , and i think you did not read his thread carefully and miss this point and i think i really dont understand as well properly what you are saying you need to be more specific in what you say so that members here understand you more clearly .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,440 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle View Post
      yeah, you're pretty much trying to find that holy grail robot that everyone is pretty much looking for. only, it probably won't do you much good as well, there really isn't any robot that seems to be reliable enough to profit from just 100 euros.
      Ha ha good one mate...!

Another Holy Grail searcher sighted...!

No offence TS

Well,there are many bots lying on the cyberspace with almost all strategies but then how you are gonna use it to most effectively remains to be seen...!

Well oh!

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,197 Times in 1,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pial View Post
      i have 100 EURO in one of my trading account.it is a German broker.i need a free robot.full free.and i also want to know it uses.can anyone help me step by step.how i can set up it and use it.
      You must search for a robot which can perform on the small capital there are only few robots which can work on such balance. then you need to test that robot. Instead of robots you need to develop your skills and trade at your own. It's more convenient and easy for trader to trade at his own.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,320.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

100$ is not enough if you want to use expert advisor
      for example in instaforex with 1:1000 laverage if you have 1000$ you only able to use 0.01 for lot, for trade save with expert advisor
      so if you only have 100 for your ballance i suggest you trade on manual trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

squashgirl will become famous soon enough squashgirl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,087.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meong View Post
      100$ is not enough if you want to use expert advisor
      for example in instaforex with 1:1000 laverage if you have 1000$ you only able to use 0.01 for lot, for trade save with expert advisor
      so if you only have 100 for your ballance i suggest you trade on manual trading
      yes they should find uncompromisedly the best with the $10-$1000 or more with the balance with their proper entry with the works with the analytics that they should read english language with the content with the updated feature of codebase with the mt4 console.

10. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

indeed there can not be a robot that could work well can be obtained by free because all it requires reciprocity between its makers so as to maintain the acidic advantage certainly have to buy and use the robot with the permission of the author if if it turns out there are giving away free not sure how it works so well already.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast