• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 143 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
    Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1519

Thread: Candlesticks and its strategy

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      I partly agree on that. I think that candlestick was and is still an indicator. In the trading world people are dealing with time and price and normally you have to plot everything on the XY axis to mark the price and time and then on a separate note we have to take note of the amount of supply and demand. Now because the price is moving so fast these days where in a minute there can be too many price to mark (imagine plotting 500 price movements in a single minute on your chart) that is why the candlestick is used as the default way to put the price and time into a single time capsule displayed on the chart.
      I think you said the truth. In math class you plot the price on Y axis and then other thing on X axis and this is taught in every school in the world from elementary school to college to doctorate.
      So the idea of putting candlestick is really unique to the Japanese people hundreds of years ago and it's normal for us today when we see it on our chart.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

Hamza Aftab (07-20-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great and very impressive a thread. At the same time since candlestick/pattern is not enough fir trading it is ok to introduce basic knowledge of chart pattern and the use of one or two indicators for a better guide for a newbie. many a time newbies can get tempted to jump into the application of half-knowledge.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well , i also add this , the candle stick have its own strategy that would allow you to trade without indicators which so called "price action " strategy . all what you need to do is to follow candle stick patterns . i can say that it is such a very useful strategy in order to make a consist profits . welcome to this section , with you the best good luck .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You cannot use Candlestick as your a standalone tools you still needs another tools at least a trendline, Support/Resistance, Fibonacci Retrachement, etc ...
      Simple Is The Best

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      You cannot use Candlestick as your a standalone tools you still needs another tools at least a trendline, Support/Resistance, Fibonacci Retrachement, etc ...
      I agree with you brother. I think candlestick is good for forex traing but we need to add something indicator so we can make good trade.
      If not then we make loss. But if add indicator then we will see the market good with entry signal and exit.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ranapab is on a distinguished road ranapab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candlesticks is a very useful tool to technical analysis. Candlesticks pattern is very popular on Forex traders. I think Candlesticks pattern is a primary think to know the market movement but technical analysis is not enough to profitable trade. If we need to improve our trading then we should give importance on technical and fundamental analysis also.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

DavidLBermudez is an unknown quantity at this point DavidLBermudez's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candlestick signals supply the info that can place investors on the appropriate track from the start. Making use of the financier knowledge included right into Candlestick signals permits a capitalist to remove poor practices. Securities market techniques need to entail financial investment programs that place the chances of being in an appropriate profession in an investor's favor. To simplify the process, if an investor simply finds out the 12 major Candlestick signals, the appropriate financier practices will certainly be a lot easier to execute.

Here you can review the Candlesticks Video Guide

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hamza Aftab is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Aftab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes candle stick patterns are the most basic rule of trading if some do practice on it by following the rules of these candles then we can get good results not 100% but can get 70 to 80% results some of these candlestick pattern does formed on daily basis which gives good result if we follow the basics

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rafiq786 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candle stick patterns are back bone of forex trading. However all these a candle stick patterns and signals are extremely useful when printed on key levels,trendlinens and supply and demand areas .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

khaleeq655 is an unknown quantity at this point khaleeq655's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

candle sticks are being used since long in forex history. candle stick signals and patterns are very helpful for not only beginners as well as professional traders. every candle contains price history of given time frame and indicates next possible move of the price. Price movement prediction would be as much correct as much a trader know the candlestick signals and patterns

Reply to Thread
    Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 143 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast