My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sahan20 is on a distinguished road sahan20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Favorite Time to trade?

what is your favourit period for you dear member which you like trade in it, and i will start by myself, my favourit time for trading is the period of the asian market because i like trading scalping in this period is very suitable for me to trade with this style, what about you?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. Lamboghini
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Sneaky

fawadsami2 will become famous soon enough fawadsami2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree with you dude my best period is also asian cause it suits my timmings as i live in asia but different people different thoughts so best time of trading is which suits you

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Goofy

orientintellect will become famous soon enough orientintellect's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      778.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every session has its own specific characteristics for trading. For intraday trading I like Asian session and usually I like to trade late London session and New York session as well. I love to keep the trades to hit my tp even in the next session so I trade a pair according to the session like I trade EU in london session

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1810.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sahan20 View Post
      what is your favourit period for you dear member which you like trade in it, and i will start by myself, my favourit time for trading is the period of the asian market because i like trading scalping in this period is very suitable for me to trade with this style, what about you?
      Yes that is true every one has its favourite period and there is some reason to use faveriod sessin or period i do trade in both New york session and it London session, i think these both period is best for all types of trading like scalping, short term trading, and also for long term trading, we can see big volatility in these period so earning opportunities is bif in these period.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

datuoya will become famous soon enough datuoya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      749.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ok .. I say congratulations to you if you've found your favorite style, and I wish you every success in this trade.
      if I myself saw the situation, when the price moves well then I will enter the forex market, and I do not see a good session, so for me all the same session, during which we can take profit then I will go and do the op.
      regards

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,655 Times in 1,538 Posts

Any movement in Forex market of your chosen currency pair can give profit for scalper. Generally scalper try to make quick money. They just depend on current movement of a currency pair. I found European and US session is far more volatile than Asian session. More volatility means more trading opportunity for scalper. But during the time you may face more as well. So you need to be careful with that. Long term investor don't bother about sessions. They look for big profit waiting long time. I like long term invest.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,601 Times in 1,017 Posts

Well for me, my fav sessions is london sessions..
      Because on london sessions I could have a good price movement on my fav pair which is EUR/JPY..

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favorite period of trading is London session. Another period is favorable to me when two sessions overlap with each other. Actually, trading remains more active at some other specific times.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Ardi Fitriyanti will become famous soon enough Ardi Fitriyanti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the right time to trade in my opinion relative to each individual, as each person is different busy, usually within one day of each person already has a favorite time for him to trade. favorite time of course was usually are peak season trading, which has been obtained from observations of the trading trend for some time. for me personally I am more than happy in the Asian session. May we all be successful in this field.
      regards

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

PetarJacimovic is on a distinguished road PetarJacimovic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont have best period,i trade mid long term, but London + America is the best if you are intraday trader...
      If you like my posts - please vote for me in Annual Analyst Award
      http://www.mt5.com/forex_analysis_aw...petarjacimovic

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast