Thread: Favorite Time to trade?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

personally i do not have a favorite time to trade in the forex market because i trade only when i see that there is an opportunity for me to trade , so if i do not see a good trade setup i do not bother not minding anytime of the trading week that we are.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

personally i do not have a favorite time to trade in the forex market because i trade only when i see that there is an opportunity for me to trade , so if i do not see a good trade setup i do not bother not minding anytime of the trading week that we are.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before I prefer to trade higher time frames so I need to be on my chart every time candle closes, but as time passes I began to develop a promising strategy in scalping and intraday so I add it to my trading arsenal so now I look trade opportunities in the Asian market up to the middle part of the US market, but then again it is a matter of choice by individual trader what matter is he can have sometime to commit in his trading. A trader cannot be on and off in what he is doing.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like to trade in Forex when two market open at a time. That's mean when London market and Newark market open at a time this time market have more movement and I think this better for a trader so I like to trade in Forex over lap time and I think it's the best time to get profit from Forex.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no favorites time to trade in the forex trading market, sometimes we will have to trade according to the market reaction and the market react randomly which doesn't work with time and this is why it's difficult to have specific time we like to be trading in the forex trading market.

7. Catch Forex
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that is belongs to the trader him self and his analysis technique in the market so the new comer in the market maybe the best time for them is the Asian session that we found the liquidity is small and the market move slow, and the next level for the traders like to speculate while the market will move quickly when the liquidity is high.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7