• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Time to trade?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2703.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favorite timing is london session and new york session, because in those sessions I trade in market and in these two sessions market becomes volatile and fluctuate most, in these sessions, mostly bulls and bears trade in forex market.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favorite session is New York session and London session. Most of the time I skip London session because they are not suitable for me or market is in correct condition. But I never missed the new york session and this is my entry or exit session major of my trades.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

sotoitaly is an unknown quantity at this point sotoitaly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

On the Forex trading market there are four session are the very important the Sydney session ,Tokyo session,London session and the New York session and you can doing trade in any session and earning money,for me the the London session and the New York also coincide then the market movement is very high and on the period I also feeling interest on the business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader will become famous soon enough SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my favorite session is london market session and new york market session its all because i have more free time to trade in those two session and it means i can stay focus to trade in that session and makes profit in that session but sometimes i also trade on tokyo session too

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,773 Times in 902 Posts

i trade mainly the eurusd, usdjpy and gbpjpy. i prefer trading the london and the new york markets. i believe this is the market sessions where i can get good volatility for my trades. the news items relating to the pairs i trade are released at the two sessions!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 is an unknown quantity at this point fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me my favourite time to trade in the forex market is whenever my forex trading strategy gives me signals to trade and the time of the signals could be anytime it does not matters provided my strategy is profitable for me and convenient

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      i trade mainly the eurusd, usdjpy and gbpjpy. i prefer trading the london and the new york markets. i believe this is the market sessions where i can get good volatility for my trades. the news items relating to the pairs i trade are released at the two sessions!
      yes, normally during London and Us sessions the market will move actively due to its high volatility. So, it is the best time to make trades and win the trades. Ensure that we always follow proper money management so that we can survive longer in trading.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

platov is an unknown quantity at this point platov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fawadsami2 View Post
      i agree with you dude my best period is also asian cause it suits my timmings as i live in asia but different people different thoughts so best time of trading is which suits you
      Asian which is about 2pm to 6 AM or the early European trading session which about 7PM to 11Am. I believe this has proven to best times to trade, of course my opinion is based on the successes traders have had with this time.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is nothing like favorite in selection of trade timings because i choose the time of opening and closing the trade in the light of results of my analysis and other market indicators for successful,completion of trade. so i consider the importance of time frame and do not consider my likes or comforts.

11. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,738 Times in 513 Posts

My favourite time to trade is the times when there is a big movement in the Forex market because that is the time when we can make huge amount of profits and I normally do get that and 5his is why I love this. The more ewe trade like this the more we get used to this.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast