• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Time to trade?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,931 Times in 3,480 Posts

You know sometimes there are some factors that affect our decision on choosing the session we wanna use. Our time difference can also be a factors. For example am from Nigeria and in Nigeria if we wanna trade forex and enjoy forex it's best to trade during London session and New York session because it falls during our day time, Which makes it convenient for us

2. Lamboghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN will become famous soon enough SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe every traders favorite time to trade the market should be the market that conform to where he or she is located as a trader for example those who lives in Asian should trade more during the Asian market opening, those who lives in the Europe should trade more during European market session and those who lives in the America and its environs should take full advantage of the American market session, as for me, i live in Africa and i trade more during the European and the American market session , but the Asian session is a no go area for me.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There has many time to trade in the Forex but i wait for the market trend.we know that trend is our friend so wait for the right time to take right opportunity to earn money.There has many trading policy and they are short term,long term,scaling and swing.So find out your best trading time to take profit easily.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As an intraday trader, I trade only on London trading session because I get good reliable signals on GBPUSD to reach my goals. But however, I am a swing trader and, as a swing trader, you don't have a specific favourite trading time. You only trade based on what the trend tells you, based on the analysis of the market trend.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,160 Posts

Anytime is a good time to trade because the market is always open 24 hours and it is full of opportunities. Well for me I prefer to trade during the day most especially before the us session opens and when there is high impact news coming up, I hardly trade at night except there is news release.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

You don't need to have a favourite time to trade, that is why we are traders, the market can produce opportunities for you anytime and all you have to do is take it or decline based on what you feel is best for you at the time, I love forex trading because nobody compels you or orders you around unlike the day job. You are the boss here and you determine what happens.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Forex is a price fluctuate business so it is not easy to open a trade all time and a trader must wait for a good trend to execute a trade to take profit continuously.Scalper,short term and long term trader follow different type of trading strategy.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I prefer to trade on London session as its the period when I can devote time for trading in GBP currency pairs.I mostly trade during morning hours and afternoon and I quit market by evening.As I have other things to do during evening so I finish with my trading activities by sunset.Forex is a 24 hrs open market so we can trade at anytime convenient to us.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Favorite time to trade and it is depend on trading strategy so a trader must operate a trade after analysis the market.Many trader use many type of trading policy so wait for the right time to execute a trade to make a earning opportunity in the Forex trading.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,093 Posts

My favourite time of trading, this is when there is so much volatility in the market and I am sure I will get some money from my trading, I am not comfortable with a market that is very slow, it gives me less opportunity, my confidence is slow at those time, each trader has his tricks for this business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast