• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is commodities safer than currencies?

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Is commodities safer than currencies?

Forex trading is risky. Its very risky and also volatile. We can earn a lot of profits out of the Forex market if we know the drills. But commodities on the other can are much more safer than the currencies. Why? because they are less volatile and holds a position for a long time. But also less volatile means less opportunities and long term trade.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

smotherer will become famous soon enough smotherer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

commodities may be much less riskier than currencies but they are difficult to keep track of, i mean you can analyze a few currencies, technically and fundamentally and you are ready to trade, however there are thousands of stocks so how can you stay up to date about all of them.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

humairasafeer is an unknown quantity at this point humairasafeer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no, in my opinion commodities are not safer. currencies are more safer than commodities because a few economies can effect commodities more than currencies. if a political situation go critical than it can effect the commodities badly.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

alimayo302 is an unknown quantity at this point alimayo302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
      Forex trading is risky. Its very risky and also volatile. We can earn a lot of profits out of the Forex market if we know the drills. But commodities on the other can are much more safer than the currencies. Why? because they are less volatile and holds a position for a long time. But also less volatile means less opportunities and long term trade.
      yeah the comuties are good and the safe that are best if you are seen the forex as life thn you have to make th things i m seen the many things that are need toi be correct if yu are trading then you have to make the things well that is the need to get ful skils .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

anamnoor is on a distinguished road anamnoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1066.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no dear it require more investment and more risky then the currencies and i always prefer to deal in currencies and earn money from the forex trading and become the good trader of the forex market

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

ntirofx02 is a jewel in the rough ntirofx02 is a jewel in the rough ntirofx02 is a jewel in the rough ntirofx02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it works same ways market will rise and fall, but the condition of commodities you need large account to participate in trading, because it moves with a very huge pips that actually need proper analysis before trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zubaida is an unknown quantity at this point zubaida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
      I THINK,COMMODITIES MAY BE MUCH LESS RISKIER THAT CURRENCIES BUT THEY ARE DIFFICULT TO KEEP TRACK OF,I MEAN YOU CAN ANALYZE A FEW CURRENCIES,TECHNICALLY AND FUNDAMENTALLY AND YOU ARE READY TO TRADE..HOWEVER THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF STOCKS SO HOW CAN STAY UP TO DATE ABOUT ALL OF THEM...

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

MAR is on a distinguished road MAR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think so that commodities are safer than currencies, I think currencies are safer than commodities..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4014.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex only for more than 5 years ,I do not clear idea about the commodities for the trading business, but many people love that market and they say that forex is riskier than the commodity market. But I think whatever we do we should have clear knowledge about the market.

11. Forex Game
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1811.30 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not agree with your statement .. you know commodities, such as gold, gold market is very volatile and moves larger than the forex market movements. so you can get easily and a lot of profit, if your analysis was right. otherwise, you will experience a great loss if wrong ..
      Please... Give your thanks if my post is useful ..

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast