• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking signal is not good for the new trader

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 296 Posts

I think its not about using signal for a trade but its more about depending on a signal provider to make a trade. Using signal alone is not bad idea because sometimes we need to look for another reference when trading especially when we are still new trader,we need it for learning but depending completely on signal is bad idea.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I totally disagree with this statement as I would recommend newbies to use signals rather than trading by themselves as they are having lack of information, knowledge, skills, patience level,etc which increases the chance of loss to them and that's the reason why most of newbies face loss where as signals are predictions by experts most of the times they are right which somehow increases the chance of gaining profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

Ibi98 is on a distinguished road Ibi98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No it absolutely wrong as it is very beneficial for newbies to follow signals instead trading by themselves as they are facing problem of lack of knowledge, skills, experience so they can take advantage by following signals which are predictions by expert traders most of time found successful. If they don't follow signals and trade by themselves they may face loss most of the times so it is better to follow signals.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ibi98 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

intrinsic is on a distinguished road intrinsic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes traders get confused about the use of the signals because most of the time they don't have the much idea about it and cannot analyse what they want to do with it. Forex is much more then that and knowing the signals, one should have much knowledge and proper watch on it so to keep him abreast with the latest results.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,067 Times in 2,692 Posts

absolutely bro, trading with signals is very wrong for traders, yes i know that it probably gives them profit especially when they follow a good signal but in as much as they wont be able to learn from it, its definitely not good, a beginner needs to keep learning every day in the market and in the absence of that its like wasting our time, which after they will now start from beginning again

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all know that becoming profitable in this market can take years of learning and practice if we intend to trade by ourself we will not profit from this business right away, I believe it is a good idea to trade using trade signal from known profitable traders while we are still trying to learn how to properly learn to trade, also if you have no time to commit in learning forex so using copy trade signal or PAMM account is also a good option.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

to become a trader, you can not depend on others. maybe for some time you follow others, but then you should be able to do the analysis. I think you will be more satisfied if you can generate profit from the results of your own analysis. it can also increase your self-confidence.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to jariman for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 296 Posts

If you wish to become a good trader,then you need to avoid depending yourself on a signal provider. You won't be able to make your own analysis if you depend on signal provider and someday when the signal provider stop giving their signal,you will end up unable to make anymore profitable trades. So for new trader,it is better for them to try learning making their own price analysis rather than using signal.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Signal is good for the new trader but it can not help a trader to increase his trading skill and every trader should follow the manual trading to develop his trading skill.So never take the auto trading system and manual trading is the best for each and every trading in the Forex trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,084 Times in 389 Posts

Yes thsi really true because a new trader should at first know the Forex trading then trade but if he try to trade with signal so he can never learn the right way of trade so finally he can't get success in Forex.So every new trader should not follow the signal and try to makes a expert trader.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to newdream365 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast