Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bashul

smith is on a distinguished road smith's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1716.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      No. Nobody in his right mind would invest in forex if there is no leverage because it can be catastrophic, unless of course if you are super rich and have big capital to invest. Leveraged can add more to your small investment, the reason we can trade even with small amount is because there is always leverage to help us. I wont trade forex with out leverage.
      I don't think anyone would trade forex without leverage, the more leverage you can get the more you can earn and nowadays when people are trading in market there are always chances that leverage will get bigger and bigger to thrive in the competition, so trade and make profit will be the right idea and trade with that

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ghouse is an unknown quantity at this point ghouse's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If there is no leverage,then i do trade well as safer the leverage is the enemy and danger tool in Forex trading.most of the traders loosing money using more leverage more lots in one trade using,so at one stage the account wipe out.so it is not safe for newbies even professionals too,using low leverage is good for trading account growth.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

thefahimanwar143 is an unknown quantity at this point thefahimanwar143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think without leverage it is not good to trade and i think for proper online forex trading proper leverage is required and when you do proper online forex trading business then you can earn so much money

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1322.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If there is no leverage then no one from us would be able to trade due to small amount of capital.This is the reason that traders look for the good brokers just like Insta to make the trades with the small amount of capital.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high is a splendid one to behold high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2089.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

leverage setting is a important things of trade. Because, Forex is always high risky business in the world. Trade placing after to reduce high loss trading leverage keeping stay role of every trader.

As a professional trader should take more tips and trading all strategy for become success in trading market. Keep you brain and mind fresh is very necessary for success in Forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (10-05-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude will become famous soon enough sugadude will become famous soon enough sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would still trade forex if brokers still allow me to make new deposit with cent account. but I cant afford to open standard account since may require huge amount of money just to open small account

Profitable Trader
      I am:
      Inspired

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,123 Posts

Cool

Well big leverage is the biggest attraction to forex trading than other financial markets which suits most of the small retail investors

I have used 1:1000 and even 1:2000 in another broker,but ended mostly in loss

But that is different story

With leverage,you can use your smaller amount to magnify it upto 1000 and higher

No need to start with big capital as such

eg $10 capital with 1:1000 leverage=purchasing power of $10,000

So,instead of depositing $10,000,you can use 1:1000 leverage on your $10 capital to trade

But then you must have overall skills to trade effectively,else obviously you will fail
      The ONLY Certainty in Forex Market is Uncertainty

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Sekendar Ali is on a distinguished road Sekendar Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, if there is no leverage in the forex business i would trade in the forex market. if a trader in the forex market have enough capital for investing in the forex market he can trade in the forex market without leverage.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 is on a distinguished road sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      583.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If there is no leverage, then it is hard to trade. Because, They must have a default of 1:1000 or above. If they provide minimum, then it is possible to trade. Trader will put more investment when no leverage occurs

12. InstaForex - the best broker of Asia
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

armaghan01 is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Leverage in Forex is not necessary the knowledge which you apply on Forex is most needed in this game of Forex . Yes i will still trade i will take all my chance because you can loss money even if there is leverage. You will still lose money so better is that you should not quite trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 148 151 152 153