• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,118 Posts

Smile Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

Well today I think I would like to share some steps the way to post your bonuses/withdrawal proofs. There are 2 parts in this tutorial. So the first one will be how to make a screenshot and the second part will be how to upload the image in this forum.

PART 1 : STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT

1) Open and login your account bonus trading in MT4/MT5 platform.

Name:  STEP1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  265.6 KB

2) On your keyboard, there is a button named 'PrtSc' / 'Print Screen' then press it

3) After that, open software that is called 'Paint' in your windows
      Name:  STEP3.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  254.7 KB

4) Then, press CTRL and hold it, then press V button on your keyboard, so it will be look like this

Name:  STEP4.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  376.7 KB

5) Next step is you need to select the area where you want to choose. So in this case, you only need to select the payment proofs.
      Name:  STEP5a.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  450.3 KB

So, after you click crop, then it should be like this
      Name:  STEP5b.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  169.5 KB

6) Okay, now you can save it by holding CTRL and then press S button on your keyboard. You may put any name of your saved image in any folder in your PC.

PART 2 : STEPS ON HOW TO POST THE SAVED IMAGE IN MT5 FORUM

1) Now login your forum account and click this link http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2598-Payment-Proofs

2) Scroll down and in the reply form, click 'Go advanced'
      Name:  STEP6.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  100.1 KB

3) Next, type your post to appreciate I** and MT5 forum/admins/mods and then click Manage Attachments to upload your payment proofs and there will a pop-up window will come out.
      Name:  STEP7.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  194.6 KB

Name:  STEP8.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  318.5 KB

4) Okay now, you may post your screenshot
      Name:  STEP9.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  201.5 KB

This steps will be the same if you want to post in withdrawal proofs that can be found in here

I wish this tutorial is useful especially for those that are new in this forum and any member that still don't know how to post screenshot of payment.

Thanks..

Prepared by Forexianz,
      MT5 Forum member, November 2013.

Thanks  

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 2,107 Posts

good thread mate
      maybe you and all the member here want to try the fastone capture software
      thats will become easier
      because with this software, capturing and editing will really2 become easier
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bimasakti for this useful post.

azmassi (11-15-2013), forexianz (11-12-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,916 Times in 1,822 Posts

This is really nice thread. This will definitely help everybody who want to know about how to prepare a payment proof image. We can also adjust the size of image with few options. I don't use third party website to upload any images for payment proof (except for signature). MT5 is providing us much space to upload images. I really like your thread about this useful topic.

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti View Post
      good thread mate
      maybe you and all the member here want to try the fastone capture software
      thats will become easier
      because with this software, capturing and editing will really2 become easier
      Okay that is new to me. I use Adobe Photoshop to prepare payment proof images and it is very easy to edit images in photoshop. Those who don't have any software may use MS-paint and it can be found in Start >> All Programs >> Accessories (Windows OS). I'll try your suggested software to see how it works.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (11-15-2013), forexianz (11-12-2013)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,071 Times in 821 Posts

Yes LightShot is the easiest way to capture screenshot. If you want to download it, then go to the website app.prntscr.com and download it. This is very helpful for taking screenshot at any status. And for taking a website screenshot, maxthon browser is the best.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyGainer For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-21-2013)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Lupus_fx will become famous soon enough Lupus_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This thread is very useful as a newbie like me.
      we can fantasize with the post and the evidence can show off and motivate other traders here.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupus_fx For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-22-2013)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Tired

Lelouch will become famous soon enough Lelouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs
      this is just awesome bro, its very useful for me and now i know more way to can upload payment proof here.
      actually i never upload a picture here before, i am just new member here, will wait until my first bonus posting arrived next month and i will upload it with this way that you explained in this thread, thanks bro..

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lelouch For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-22-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus_** View Post
      This thread is very useful as a newbie like me.
      we can fantasize with the post and the evidence can show off and motivate other traders here.
      Yup.. I shared this tutorial because I saw not many members are sharing their bonuses proofs even withdrawal proofs.. So, I wish more members will share their proofs. This will attract guests to join this lovely forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
      this is just awesome bro, its very useful for me and now i know more way to can upload payment proof here.
      actually i never upload a picture here before, i am just new member here, will wait until my first bonus posting arrived next month and i will upload it with this way that you explained in this thread, thanks bro..
      No problem mate. I am waiting for your proofs on next month okay.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Lelouch (11-22-2013)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      574.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good job forexianz, i am sure this thread will help many newbies in the forum because i didn't know it either when i joined this forum and i didn't attach any image with my payment proof in beginning. Then Passionate Pisces helped me how to attach image with my posts. Well done ! & keep sharing.

Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to National Guard For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-23-2013)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,664 Times in 1,542 Posts

I use exactly same method that you shown in your thread. But you did a good work for other forum member who don't find the way to post the payment proof. Actually I love PrtSc very much and I have used it for capturing many new things.

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

forexianz (11-25-2013), Georges (04-09-2014), mh3 (12-14-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Since this week is the salaries' week for MT5 forum members. I am glad to bring up this post so that it could give benefits and attract other members to share their proofs of bonuses/withdrawal. Thanks a lot.

Thanks  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

mh3 (12-14-2015)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast