• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

Smile Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

Well today I think I would like to share some steps the way to post your bonuses/withdrawal proofs. There are 2 parts in this tutorial. So the first one will be how to make a screenshot and the second part will be how to upload the image in this forum.

PART 1 : STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT

1) Open and login your account bonus trading in MT4/MT5 platform.

Name:  STEP1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  265.6 KB

2) On your keyboard, there is a button named 'PrtSc' / 'Print Screen' then press it

3) After that, open software that is called 'Paint' in your windows
      Name:  STEP3.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  254.7 KB

4) Then, press CTRL and hold it, then press V button on your keyboard, so it will be look like this

Name:  STEP4.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  376.7 KB

5) Next step is you need to select the area where you want to choose. So in this case, you only need to select the payment proofs.
      Name:  STEP5a.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  450.3 KB

So, after you click crop, then it should be like this
      Name:  STEP5b.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  169.5 KB

6) Okay, now you can save it by holding CTRL and then press S button on your keyboard. You may put any name of your saved image in any folder in your PC.

PART 2 : STEPS ON HOW TO POST THE SAVED IMAGE IN MT5 FORUM

1) Now login your forum account and click this link http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2598-Payment-Proofs

2) Scroll down and in the reply form, click 'Go advanced'
      Name:  STEP6.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  100.1 KB

3) Next, type your post to appreciate I** and MT5 forum/admins/mods and then click Manage Attachments to upload your payment proofs and there will a pop-up window will come out.
      Name:  STEP7.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  194.6 KB

Name:  STEP8.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  318.5 KB

4) Okay now, you may post your screenshot
      Name:  STEP9.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  201.5 KB

This steps will be the same if you want to post in withdrawal proofs that can be found in here

I wish this tutorial is useful especially for those that are new in this forum and any member that still don't know how to post screenshot of payment.

Thanks..

Prepared by Forexianz,
      MT5 Forum member, November 2013.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Student is an unknown quantity at this point Student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi guys i am new here i never upload a picture here and i will wait until my second bonus posting arrived next month and i will upload it with this way that you explained in this thread, and also I wish more members will share their proofs. This will attract guests to join this lovely forum.

Thanks  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Student For This Useful Post:

Georges (04-09-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,071 Times in 437 Posts

I have another easy solution for having images of your tarding chart(Only for windows 7 or higher).
      Go to start menu and select the snipping tool. Now when your cursor changes into ADD sign, you just have drag it until the whole desired picture comes in your dragging area. Release the mouse and you will see the picture preview.
      Now save it and upload with the described method above. See how easy it is??

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-30-2014), dzin4aans (03-31-2014), Georges (03-31-2014)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,590 Times in 4,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      I use exactly same method that you shown in your thread. But you did a good work for other forum member who don't find the way to post the payment proof. Actually I love PrtSc very much and I have used it for capturing many new things.
      This discussion is just fantastic, i have learnt a few short cuts i did not know, imagine used to print the images in jpeg then upload them onto my Facebook so that i can get some url link, what a task!!
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-04-2014), forexianz (04-09-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

feroj is on a distinguished road feroj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lot for writing such an important thread which may fruitful for the Insta forex member.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,263.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have tried it but it does not work as your following instruction. Now what can i do for next?

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger View Post
      I have tried it but it does not work as your following instruction. Now what can i do for next?
      Its pretty simple, just open the browser page that you want to upload, click on "print screen" then open the software called "paint" which comes as part of windows package, then select paste...then save the image pasted as jpeg to be uploaded...and there you have it.

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-04-2014), dzin4aans (08-04-2014), forexianz (08-04-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      Its pretty simple, just open the browser page that you want to upload, click on "print screen" then open the software called "paint" which comes as part of windows package, then select paste...then save the image pasted as jpeg to be uploaded...and there you have it.
      It works in many windows systems but in the new windows 8 it does not work. Do you know how to do it in windows 8??? I have a button called END/PRTSC but I cant take a screen and put in the paint. In old versions its very easy but in the new windows 8 version it may be different and harder to do it

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

Georges (08-05-2014)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It works in many windows systems but in the new windows 8 it does not work. Do you know how to do it in windows 8??? I have a button called END/PRTSC but I cant take a screen and put in the paint. In old versions its very easy but in the new windows 8 version it may be different and harder to do it
      That means that the button can perform two tasks, End and Print Screen, make sure you press the function button "fn" button and at the same time press this END/PRTSC button so as to switch the functions of this button..

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Georges For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-05-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

Wow ! Time is running too fast. It has been almost 3 years since at last comment by Georges. Let's BUMP this thread!

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-05-2017)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,132 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Wow ! Time is running too fast. It has been almost 3 years since at last comment by Georges. Let's BUMP this thread!
      No need to bump it because it's already put on sticky

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-05-2017), forexianz (03-05-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3