• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,181 Times in 3,046 Posts

Smile Steps On How To Post Screenshot Of Bonuses/Withdrawal Proofs

Well today I think I would like to share some steps the way to post your bonuses/withdrawal proofs. There are 2 parts in this tutorial. So the first one will be how to make a screenshot and the second part will be how to upload the image in this forum.

PART 1 : STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOT

1) Open and login your account bonus trading in MT4/MT5 platform.

Name:  STEP1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  265.6 KB

2) On your keyboard, there is a button named 'PrtSc' / 'Print Screen' then press it

3) After that, open software that is called 'Paint' in your windows
      Name:  STEP3.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  254.7 KB

4) Then, press CTRL and hold it, then press V button on your keyboard, so it will be look like this

Name:  STEP4.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  376.7 KB

5) Next step is you need to select the area where you want to choose. So in this case, you only need to select the payment proofs.
      Name:  STEP5a.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  450.3 KB

So, after you click crop, then it should be like this
      Name:  STEP5b.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  169.5 KB

6) Okay, now you can save it by holding CTRL and then press S button on your keyboard. You may put any name of your saved image in any folder in your PC.

PART 2 : STEPS ON HOW TO POST THE SAVED IMAGE IN MT5 FORUM

1) Now login your forum account and click this link http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2598-Payment-Proofs

2) Scroll down and in the reply form, click 'Go advanced'
      Name:  STEP6.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  100.1 KB

3) Next, type your post to appreciate I** and MT5 forum/admins/mods and then click Manage Attachments to upload your payment proofs and there will a pop-up window will come out.
      Name:  STEP7.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  194.6 KB

Name:  STEP8.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  318.5 KB

4) Okay now, you may post your screenshot
      Name:  STEP9.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  201.5 KB

This steps will be the same if you want to post in withdrawal proofs that can be found in here

I wish this tutorial is useful especially for those that are new in this forum and any member that still don't know how to post screenshot of payment.

Thanks..

Prepared by Forexianz,
      MT5 Forum member, November 2013.

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

muhammad mehmood ashraf has a spectacular aura about muhammad mehmood ashraf has a spectacular aura about muhammad mehmood ashraf has a spectacular aura about muhammad mehmood ashraf's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up good work

thanks alot for posting this helpfull topic , it is really helpfull for me
      keep posting good topics everytime
      and thanks lightshots , to give such a easy tools.

Thanks  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammad mehmood ashraf For This Useful Post:

forexianz (12-02-2013)

4. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Posting bonuses just arrived in my account, I just shared it in payment proof thread. For those that still don't know how to share payment proof, please refer to 1st post in this thread.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

azmassi (12-06-2013), Georges (04-09-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

lala100 is on a distinguished road lala100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,088.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its very useful thread for me thanks my friend and i never thought that it would be that easy such as only using our keyboard short cut and the editing it with paint program to upload our bonuses or withdraw from this forum

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to lala100 for this useful post.

forexianz (12-07-2013), Georges (04-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lala100 View Post
      Its very useful thread for me thanks my friend and i never thought that it would be that easy such as only using our keyboard short cut and the editing it with paint program to upload our bonuses or withdraw from this forum
      Yup. What I shared was just simple and easy to follow. Don't forget to share your payment proof okay.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Georges (04-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,867.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,199 Times in 2,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Yup. What I shared was just simple and easy to follow. Don't forget to share your payment proof okay.
      hello forexianz brother, maybe the better you make the other tutorial thread too mate, tutorial that there is a relation with this forum
      because that will make the other member here can understand about how to use this forum better
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to bimasakti for this useful post.

forexianz (12-07-2013), Georges (04-09-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti View Post
      hello forexianz brother, maybe the better you make the other tutorial thread too mate, tutorial that there is a relation with this forum
      because that will make the other member here can understand about how to use this forum better
      Yeah, I will try to find other idea to give contribution again on this forum. Later on when I get the idea, definitely I will share it here.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Georges (04-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (12-08-2013)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

there are many ways to take a screenshot from your pc.

for me i use screenhunter. it's a totally free software that you can use to take ss from your pc. it allows you to determine which part of the picture that you want to save so you don't have to crop it anymore. however, you can also take a full screen ss with the software.

just download it over at cnet downloads.

pay attention when you want to download it because it usually have other software that comes with it. you can just uncheck that software during one of the installation steps so that additional software won't be installed in your computer.

you can also use hotkey to make taking ss quicker. the size of the file is comparatively small while the picture is quite big.

this is how the software look:

Name:  ScreenHunter_32 Dec. 08 05.24.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  53.0 KB

PS: mine is a very old version

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

forexianz (12-08-2013), Georges (04-09-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,869.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Post

Thanks for sharing that dear I have nothing for sharing right now for my friends here but in coming days I will also share my own strategy with you all guys screenshot is good way to share our strategy here thanks once again sir.

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hukam for this useful post.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Sneaky

fawadsami2 will become famous soon enough fawadsami2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why would one want any proof if they can see that there are so many trasders here earning here and forex is only source of earning too

Thanks  

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to fawadsami2 for this useful post.

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fawadsami2 View Post
      why would one want any proof if they can see that there are so many trasders here earning here and forex is only source of earning too
      some people need a lot of evidence before they are convinced, some other people don't need that much evidence, other people are a believer by nature.

in short, people are different. that is why we need this kind of thread

Thanks  

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast