• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Got Hacked? Go Here...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,868 Times in 8,403 Posts

Default Got Hacked? Go Here...

This thread is a response to the recent claim that members got their forum account hacked.

First of all we should mention to all of you that MT5 Forex Forum is a secure place where you can interact and get monetary benefit from your participation. We have done our part to make this forum secure.

But of course there is another party that must be equally supportive to make the experience in this forum as secure as possible. That party is you as a member of our forum.

So what are the things that can help avoid your forum account being hacked? You can do these things:

1. clear your history, cookies after you use your internet on internet cafe.
      2. use caution if you use your own computer. remember to logout and clear your cookies if you want to (to add extra safety).
      3. change your password every month or two and use low case, upper case letters, numbers and special characters to make your password much much stronger.
      4. be careful of your "close friend". because hacking the account number password and the other is really, really hard so i am sure you wrote it somewhere and someone close stole it and hack your account.
      5. If you get an email or private message from unknown person or someone that claim to be the authority from this forum that contain any link then never click them because this is the most common hacking system. Also if they ask you to send email or private message with your password and username you should not do it because we never ask any member to do that. And if we do it we will do it in this forum not from other website or other forum. Even in this forum you should also pay attention to the username because there are bad guys who use usernames similar to our moderator/admin such as:

Toxic.
      Toxic-

you can get our real usernames in here

http://forum.mt5.com/showgroups.php

6. We should register at least 2 trading accounts ( fully verified ). After every 2 months we should change our trading account attached with the forum profile (only if it is allowed) so that no hacker can attach his account with our profile.
      7. Never to download pirated things from the web or even browse questionable websites, there are plenty of ways to infect a machine not just from downloads.
      8. Never use shared machine (computer labs, friends pc, cafes, etc) to access your email or important websites.

Hopefully, your forum account will be safe after doing those things.

If however, your forum account got hacked even after doing the things above (only after you do all of the things above) then you could post your case in this thread.

Thanks to (in no specific order):

MrEuro
      moneygrows
      bimasakti
      hwaleed
      National Guard
      Toxic
      Tarek
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 06-01-2014 at 05:24 AM. Reason: updating information.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (03-29-2014), bidyut (11-06-2013), forexianz (11-06-2013), Georges (11-06-2013), Google Master (11-06-2013), hwaleed (11-06-2013), moneygrows (12-28-2013), MrEuro (11-06-2013), National Guard (11-19-2013), Passionate Pisces (03-28-2014), ssforex (03-28-2014), Toxic (11-06-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,422 Times in 5,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssforex View Post
      Sir,
      It is surprise for my any body can hack my account. I requested please tell me.

How is it possible?

I think my account is very safe and we are in safe platform.

Its possible if you don't take precautions. If your password is too simple for anyone to guess, or if you keep password of your email address and forum same and someone manages to hack your email address, or if you have a keylogger in your pc. There can be many possibilities of getting your account hacked so better be careful and follow the instructions given in this thread.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-29-2014), aftab12 (03-30-2014), azmassi (03-29-2014), Georges (03-30-2014), Passionate Pisces (03-29-2014), PhantomTrader79 (03-30-2014)

5. Lamboghini
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,639 Times in 561 Posts

People also like to use their names and a luck or favorite, mobile number etc as their password which also makes it easier for a hacker or thief to steal your password. As in most cases the hacker is usually a friend or relative therefore it gets easier for them. So don't do this mistake of using your real name as password.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

azmassi (03-30-2014), fxsazib (06-01-2014), Georges (03-30-2014), Toxic (03-29-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

I just got a report from an old member that his account got hacked and his email changed... either he didn't read this thread or he already did but the hacker is damn skillful.

So I think there is a need to bump this thread again so other members can read it.

Please be careful guys/gals! coz it's really hard to solve this matter...

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-01-2014), azmassi (06-02-2014), dzin4aans (06-01-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bored

Ahmed Osama is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Osama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This account was hacked yesterday (maklad94) and the email changed .. please help him moderator

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

He is my friend and i want from you to help him urgently because the money maybe deposited tomorrow for all the members and thief will take it if you did not help if you want any additional details about the account i can ask him to tell you about it .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fxsazib is on a distinguished road fxsazib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I just got a report from an old member that his account got hacked and his email changed... either he didn't read this thread or he already did but the hacker is damn skillful.

So I think there is a need to bump this thread again so other members can read it.

Please be careful guys/gals! coz it's really hard to solve this matter...
      Yes brother you have absolutely right
      I think only those got hacked who have made simple password.If he want to save his account then first he need to secure password and a register anit virus..

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Osama View Post
      This account was hacked yesterday (maklad94) and the email changed .. please help him moderator

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

He is my friend and i want from you to help him urgently because the money maybe deposited tomorrow for all the members and thief will take it if you did not help if you want any additional details about the account i can ask him to tell you about it .
      unfortunately, this is weekend and Admin is not gonna be online until tomorrow (Monday afternoon). moderators don't have access to go into member's database.

then again, he is an old member why is it that he got hacked? did he not read this thread?

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-01-2014), azmassi (06-02-2014), fxsazib (06-01-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

unfortunately, this is weekend and Admin is not gonna be online until tomorrow (Monday afternoon). moderators don't have access to go into member's database.

then again, he is an old member why is it that he got hacked? did he not read this thread?

He do not know hos this happened but he needs urgent help .. So please message the admin for him .. He did not read this thread before

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Osama View Post
      He do not know hos this happened but he needs urgent help .. So please message the admin for him .. He did not read this thread before
      Yes, I understand the situation but as I already mentioned before that Admin will be online sometime in the afternoon.
      Please just wait until then, ok?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-02-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yes, I understand the situation but as I already mentioned before that Admin will be online sometime in the afternoon.
      Ok i am waiting .. I have sent him message waiting for him to be online
      Ok i am waiting .. I have sent him message waiting for him to be online

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Osama For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Bindu will become famous soon enough Bindu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      340.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can change your Trading account logging password once your account has successfully connected with this Forum. Once the account is attached to this forum, this forum will verify your account with their bonus campaign and you are no longer required to enter your trading account password. So if you are very afraid of that, you should better that procedure. And try to enter a complex password including CAPITAL, simple, $PECI@L characters, and numb3r5.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bindu for this useful post.

azmassi (06-02-2014), Georges (06-02-2014)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast