• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Is there a way to automate this process?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cold

standart will become famous soon enough standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.24 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we are want to use robots, mean that we are want to get instant result without willingness to learn and perform training. while if we are consider to perform own analysis, we should take learning and training constantly. take practice which enabling us to improve, in term of knowledge and experience.

2. Lamboghini
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,003 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standart View Post
      if we are want to use robots, mean that we are want to get instant result without willingness to learn and perform training. while if we are consider to perform own analysis, we should take learning and training constantly. take practice which enabling us to improve, in term of knowledge and experience.
      hhehehe, using robots open means that we are lazy, mate.
      but when we're feeling tired anlisa weeks to do manually, mate. and the robot is the basis of the strategy that we use. it does not matter to me, but it is an alternative option, although you can use the manual as well.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Drama kingfx is on a distinguished road Drama kingfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There have been the way of making automated trades, but I have not made use of it so therefore I cant advocate for something that I have never made use of.

Furthermore, the market has to be taken naturally that means that we have to take the trades manually we have to be more patient with the market and learn manually how to make our analysis and take position.
      Don't relent, just keep trying. Yeah it is not easy, but you have to keep trying!!!!!

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,320.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think if you use 10pairs with the same templet that will be difficult to put it on one single window, you need at leas 5 monitor to make your chart appear widely, if you put it on your monitor 14" for sure you cannot see your chart as well, so be realistic

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,003 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drama king** View Post
      There have been the way of making automated trades, but I have not made use of it so therefore I cant advocate for something that I have never made use of.

Furthermore, the market has to be taken naturally that means that we have to take the trades manually we have to be more patient with the market and learn manually how to make our analysis and take position.
      hm, actually I also do not use any robot in my real account, mate ..
      robots are still many in the course of the test, it ii is something new, may be an alternative to be able to make the transaction when we are in a busy condition and should focus on other activities out of the trading problem. some robots are made based on the manual strategy of traders, if it is in conformity with the wishes of the trader, the driver may be better know to use and make the adjustment of which will be run on the robot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (01-28-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,145.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is always a way to automate any process of trading in the forex market but there are somethings in EA coding that you might not be able to do for yourself. In such a case you will need to invite an expert or skilled MQL programmer to do the coding for you.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      hm, actually I also do not use any robot in my real account, mate ..
      robots are still many in the course of the test, it ii is something new, may be an alternative to be able to make the transaction when we are in a busy condition and should focus on other activities out of the trading problem. some robots are made based on the manual strategy of traders, if it is in conformity with the wishes of the trader, the driver may be better know to use and make the adjustment of which will be run on the robot.
      mate it is better to trade without the robots , but mate it is the new generation now we have planes without the pilot in it and i think after couple of years we will have very good robots , but i also think that people and programmers did not worked well in the development of the robots they would proper good ones .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think that we have such a tool that can used to monitor the many time frames at the same time. The best thing we can do to resolve this problem is to use smaller sizes of the window and fit it in the platform in several at the same time or we can use several monitors to view the charts in different time frames which is the most popular trading platform settings professionally.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes automating your trading process is possible but the result is nothing so good, this is because when you automate the process you are likely going to be at the mercy of the robots that you are using because no one knows when the market will change direction and the robot will just be making an educated guess.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10