• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Pin Bar Indicator (Find out the Pin Bar Candle Easily!!!)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

i think this kind of indicator is good for people who cant memorize cnadlestick patterns. Like me, i cannot remember all the patterns, only some so i would use this kind of indicator to help me in spotting it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-20-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pinbar is very good pattern from candlestick but it's better to do it on bigger time frame like the H4 and D1.
      If use on the small time frame then the function is not good for entry and exit.
      Becaus it's only 2 candles formation so it's not completely good for entry signal.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,623 Times in 5,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Pinbar is very good pattern from candlestick but it's better to do it on bigger time frame like the H4 and D1.
      If use on the small time frame then the function is not good for entry and exit.
      Becaus it's only 2 candles formation so it's not completely good for entry signal.
      A trader should never ignore the bigger time frames as the bigger time frame will show you the bigger trend or picture of what is actually going on. At least refer up until D1 to know the daily trend before we decide to open our trades.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (02-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      A trader should never ignore the bigger time frames as the bigger time frame will show you the bigger trend or picture of what is actually going on. At least refer up until D1 to know the daily trend before we decide to open our trades.
      Very correct mister moderator, the big time frame is mother of the trends in all lower time frame.
      I think it's best to stay with the big er time frame because that is what big trader suse in their trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-21-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,623 Times in 5,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Very correct mister moderator, the big time frame is mother of the trends in all lower time frame.
      I think it's best to stay with the big er time frame because that is what big trader suse in their trading.
      It is always a good thing to see the bigger picture so we can be more confident in following the trend. Trading against the trend is very risky especially if we are a new trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (02-27-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      It is always a good thing to see the bigger picture so we can be more confident in following the trend. Trading against the trend is very risky especially if we are a new trader.
      Pinbar is very good in bigger time frame I think and esepecially if follow the trend now so we can make money confidenct.
      Big pinbar is also most reliable for trading because its' sign of weakness for the currency pair.

12. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

Pinbar is just one candle so it's not that reliable because you need a context for that candle. I think you must combine it with price action too.
      Also, you can start by using support and resistance for candlesticks because they usually give reaction in those areas.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7