• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 276805 - PAMM - SteadyPips Project [TITLE EDITED by deathstar]

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1925.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteadyPipsProject View Post

don't be fooled by the performance chart guys.. my real gain is only at around 3%.. i don't know how they calculate the percentage.. grow slow the moto is..
      Wow.. Nice to see your growth charts.... You also will become my idola.. cheers..

2. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

SteadyPipsProject is on a distinguished road SteadyPipsProject's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
      Wow.. Nice to see your growth charts.... You also will become my idola.. cheers..
      haha.. just my two cent account..
      i hope you're doing well on your PAMM too mate..

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,901 Times in 5,739 Posts

Great going steady pips.

You have managed to not only survive for the past 2 months now but have managed to make some good profit of around 70% or so with a few trades in floating loss. That loss is small as compared to the profit you have already made.

Your investor with 100 usd is also in 37% profit. That's a great thing to have in your PAMM account stats if you are a pamm trader.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i just here to bring smile upon my investor's face.. lol..

well.. those losses you've mentioned was due to my personal fear which i can't overcome.. and after that event.. i somehow got this brilliant idea.. which every time my targeted profit reached.. i won't hesitate to just cut loss if the floating seems to going worse and worser.. though the losses might cut about only 4-5% from the balance.. i am not going to stay..

fear is good in trading.. while greed.. well.. will kill you.. sooner or later...

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i just here to bring smile upon my investor's face.. lol..

well.. those losses you've mentioned was due to my personal fear which i can't overcome.. and after that event.. i somehow got this brilliant idea.. which every time my targeted profit reached.. i won't hesitate to just cut loss if the floating seems to going worse and worser.. though the losses might cut about only 4-5% from the balance.. i am not going to stay..

fear is good in trading.. while greed.. well.. will kill you.. sooner or later...
      That's the spirit of a good trader. The one who does like that, sooner or later recovers all the loss and the one who just waits for the market to recover his losses gets crushed. That's the way this forex trading works and sooner or later every one understands it either after blowing his account once or more than 10 times.

Few traders blow their accounts due to greed and some gets slaughtered due to fear. Both are like cancer for a forex trader. If one is able to overcome them and take the preventive measures at the right time, they won't even effect your account but if proper measures are not taking, they are the reasons for continuous increase in losses which finally lead to account blowing, like in daily life cancer kills a person if he doesn't take necessary treatments on time.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Dian Kemala (01-28-2013), Tiger1 (11-24-2014), urfi (03-26-2013)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      That's the spirit of a good trader. The one who does like that, sooner or later recovers all the loss and the one who just waits for the market to recover his losses gets crushed. That's the way this forex trading works and sooner or later every one understands it either after blowing his account once or more than 10 times.

Few traders blow their accounts due to greed and some gets slaughtered due to fear. Both are like cancer for a forex trader. If one is able to overcome them and take the preventive measures at the right time, they won't even effect your account but if proper measures are not taking, they are the reasons for continuous increase in losses which finally lead to account blowing, like in daily life cancer kills a person if he doesn't take necessary treatments on time.
      oh man.. talking about cancer.. i'm thinking of stop smoking now.. lol.. thanks for stopping by my thread here toxic.. and if its not to early i am glad to wish you and family a happy eidul mubarak..

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

oh man.. talking about cancer.. i'm thinking of stop smoking now.. lol.. thanks for stopping by my thread here toxic.. and if its not to early i am glad to wish you and family a happy eidul mubarak..
      Smoking is bad for your health and for your pamm account too. Stop smoking else I will show you my toxicity. Just kidding.

Thanks and Happy eid mubarak to you and your family too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Tiger1 (11-24-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am too lazy to upload any image right now.. but very warm welcome to my newest investor acc no. 284673.. thanks for joining STEADYPIPS PROJECT.. i can't wait to start trade again but sadly to say we'll have to wait a bit longer since me and my family are planning to go back to my hometown to celebrate eidulfitri.. OFF TRADE MODE for about 2 weeks..

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello boys and girls.. lol.. i thought i'd have a long vacation but it just didn't happened.. so i am back at home right now.. i just can't wait for monday really.. there are some small amount of floating right now.. just hope all to clear this coming week.. have a nice weekend guys..

13. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi all, i've been staying on these trades for too long now.. but i'm very confident that the long wait will not be wasted as a loss.. let get back to business..

Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast