• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 156 159 160 161 162 LastLast
    Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1611

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,263 Times in 903 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 2289
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,223 Times in 4,957 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces View Post
      Out of 71 voters this week, only 3 were able to guess all pairs correctly and those are:

1.. bangash4u - $75
      2.. MT5 bozZdeviL - $0 (Moderators can't take the prize. Prize cancelled!)
      3.. simisola - $75

Congrats to bangash4u and simisola for getting prize. Good luck everyone for new round..
      Congratulations to both winners Market last week was pretty active so not easy to guess and you managed to pull it off. Experience was the key there and you both have it, well done

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bangash4u (07-04-2018), Interlock (07-03-2018), Passionate Pisces (07-05-2018)

4. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,100 Times in 6,788 Posts

We do not have any winner for this week as no one predicted all the three pairs correctly.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-09-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,506 Times in 2,903 Posts

Default Not paid correct amount for weekly contest winnings

I was paid for the guess the trend contest of last two weeks today, the results says I won $75 but I was paid $50, please what could be wrong, dear moderators please help out with this issue.
      Attached Images    

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-10-2018), Passionate Pisces (07-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-10-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I was paid for the guess the trend contest of last two weeks today, the results says I won $75 but I was paid $50, please what could be wrong, dear moderators please help out with this issue.
      Please send a PM directly to MT5 Administrator and state your issue clearly. Best of luck.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-10-2018), Passionate Pisces (07-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018), simisola (07-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,859 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Please send a PM directly to MT5 Administrator and state your issue clearly. Best of luck.
      I Was also paid 50$ instead of 75$...but let me contact them and confirm the reason behind that.. anyway, it was nice to get that prize.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to bangash4u for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-10-2018), Passionate Pisces (07-10-2018), simisola (07-10-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.29 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,859 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Instaforex is a scam! The blocked my account with $643 and a new one that I opened two weeks later with $204
      Bro, Please check that you might have violated any rules of Instaforex.. I have been trading with instaforex for almost 8years both on bonus account as well as my own deposit account and has withdrawn thousands of dollars from them..but never faced any problem..so better to check with them rather than declaring instaforex a scam..

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to bangash4u for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Looks very good contest and it is held every week that give member extra motivation. i will take part from next week, i hope i dont miss it. when the pools open?

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to unirpitaps for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unirpitaps View Post
      Looks very good contest and it is held every week that give member extra motivation. i will take part from next week, i hope i dont miss it. when the pools open?
      The contest thread will usually open 2 days before the starting of the contest date, which is Saturday every week.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018), dzin4aans (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,413 Times in 8,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Please wait, I already notified them about this.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018), dzin4aans (07-11-2018), Hotovaga (07-13-2018), Interlock (07-11-2018), moneygrows (07-12-2018)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,100 Times in 6,788 Posts

This week, we have 4 winners and their names are:

1.. Fazlul Karim - $37.5
      2.. Greentrader - $37.5
      3.. mokujin - $37.5
      4.. Rafahsa19 - $37.5

Congratulations to all winners. Good luck everyone for new round..

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-16-2018), mokujin (07-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 156 159 160 161 162 LastLast