• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 154 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
    Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1632

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,340 Times in 930 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 2474
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 5,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces View Post
      And our winners for this week are:

1.. bidyut - $25
      2.. Endut - $25
      3.. gayol7 - $25
      4.. Omoba9ce - $25
      5.. qmikpl - $25
      6.. Timon - $25

Congratulations to all the winners!
      Congratulations to winners from me too This contest is not easy but you know how to win it so hats off to your awesome performance!

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-12-2018), azmassi (06-11-2018), bidyut (06-12-2018), cambiste (06-15-2018), FxBD (06-12-2018), loveyo (06-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-12-2018), qmikpl (06-12-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,568 Times in 4,469 Posts

1.. bidyut - $25
      2.. Endut - $25
      3.. gayol7 - $25
      4.. Omoba9ce - $25
      5.. qmikpl - $25
      6.. Timon - $25

Congrats to all the winners, and good luck for the next round

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-12-2018), bidyut (06-12-2018), cambiste (06-15-2018), FxBD (06-12-2018), loveyo (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-12-2018), qmikpl (06-12-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,914 Times in 1,818 Posts

1.. bidyut - $25
      2.. Endut - $25
      3.. gayol7 - $25
      4.. Omoba9ce - $25
      5.. qmikpl - $25
      6.. Timon - $25

Its my pleasure to see myself as a winner in the great guessing contest. I'm really thankful to the whole mt5 community for giving us a great environment where we can at least try to put our best abilities. Thanks a lot respected moderator Passionate Pisces for the announcement. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex and my fellow mt5 members.

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Wow 6 winner!
      Congrats to all the winners! you guys have a great eyes to see the futures.
      I'm a regular participant but won after a long time. It is really a tough contest and I was little lucky this time to win the contest. Thanks a lot respected moderator MT5 bozZdeviL for your congratulatory words.

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Congratulations to all the winners
      Hope my name will be the part of winner list.
      Thanks. Every week we get equal opportunity and also the equal chances to win the same. Please participate regularly and I hope you'll be the next winner.

Quote Originally Posted by qmikpl View Post
      Congratulations to other winners
      Thanks a lot bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Congrats for the winners!

Trade well with the prize
      Thank you so much respected super moderator. Yeah, I'll trade with care with the prize amount. I'm really happy to win this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Tough task to predict all three pairs correctly.
      Luck is the main fact for that. Congratulation to all the lucky winners. Have a nice trading week mates.
      This is really a tough job but if we try regularly then we can definitely win one day. Luck only helps those who believe in their own abilities. Thanks a lot for your congratulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotovaga View Post
      Congratulations to all six winners. Beside this I think that it is very tough contest where the prediction of three pairs correctly every week.
      That is right, it is not an easy job. But sometimes we can do well if we regularly try. I've participated most of the time not to win but to see if I'm good at prediction or not. If I lose I try to review my analysis. I've seen that most of our participants are very good at predicting all the pairs correctly. They are regular winners which is one of the most wonderful thing I've seen in this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Congratulations to winners from me too This contest is not easy but you know how to win it so hats off to your awesome performance!
      Thanks a lot respected mod bro dzin4aans. Its really inspiring to read your posts. You never failed to appreciate others, thanks again for your great words.

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Congrats to all the winners, and good luck for the next round
      Thank you so much respected moderator azmassi.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (06-12-2018), cambiste (06-15-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), ilyas_ili (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018), o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Its my pleasure to see myself as a winner in the great guessing contest. I'm really thankful to the whole mt5 community for giving us a great environment where we can at least try to put our best abilities. Thanks a lot respected moderator Passionate Pisces for the announcement. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex and my fellow mt5 members.

I'm a regular participant but won after a long time. It is really a tough contest and I was little lucky this time to win the contest. Thanks a lot respected moderator MT5 bozZdeviL for your congratulatory words.

Thanks. Every week we get equal opportunity and also the equal chances to win the same. Please participate regularly and I hope you'll be the next winner.

Thanks a lot bro.

Thank you so much respected super moderator. Yeah, I'll trade with care with the prize amount. I'm really happy to win this time.

This is really a tough job but if we try regularly then we can definitely win one day. Luck only helps those who believe in their own abilities. Thanks a lot for your congratulation.

That is right, it is not an easy job. But sometimes we can do well if we regularly try. I've participated most of the time not to win but to see if I'm good at prediction or not. If I lose I try to review my analysis. I've seen that most of our participants are very good at predicting all the pairs correctly. They are regular winners which is one of the most wonderful thing I've seen in this contest.

Thanks a lot respected mod bro dzin4aans. Its really inspiring to read your posts. You never failed to appreciate others, thanks again for your great words.

Thank you so much respected moderator azmassi.
      Congrats mate and congrats to all the winners, you all deserve it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (06-15-2018)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,322 Times in 6,905 Posts

This week, we have 8 winners and those lucky winners are:

1.. Greentrader - $18.75
      2.. Interlock - $18.75
      3.. Leonvic90 - $18.75
      4.. o8o66515667 - $18.75
      5.. omar555ak - $18.75
      6.. Rafahsa19 - $18.75
      7.. ralph - $18.75
      8.. sameeh - $18.75

Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-18-2018), Interlock (06-18-2018), Leonvic90 (06-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018), o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), omar555ak (06-19-2018), sameeh (06-18-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,505 Times in 7,027 Posts

Congratulations to All the winners!
      You have good eyes guys, please trade carefully and happy profit.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-18-2018), Interlock (06-18-2018), o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-18-2018), sameeh (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow this week we have 2 more winners from the last week.
      Congrats to all 8 the winners, you are amazing guys can predict correctly!

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-18-2018), Interlock (06-18-2018), o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-18-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,553 Posts

1.. Greentrader - $18.75
      2.. Interlock - $18.75
      3.. Leonvic90 - $18.75
      4.. o8o66515667 - $18.75
      5.. omar555ak - $18.75
      6.. Rafahsa19 - $18.75
      7.. ralph - $18.75
      8.. sameeh - $18.75

Thanks a lot sis for announcing this winner's list.
      It always been a pleasure to be a part of this winning list.
      Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for arranging such innovative contests.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-18-2018), o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-18-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 5,037 Posts

1.. Greentrader - $18.75
      2.. Interlock - $18.75
      3.. Leonvic90 - $18.75
      4.. o8o66515667 - $18.75
      5.. omar555ak - $18.75
      6.. Rafahsa19 - $18.75
      7.. ralph - $18.75
      8.. sameeh - $18.75

Great performance by you all 8 members Its amazing to see such a big winners list and definitely looks like MT5 Forum members have again mastered the market and get the trends right which is awesome! Convert the bonus into juicy profits and trade carefully

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

o8o66515667 (06-23-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-18-2018), sameeh (06-18-2018)

20. ForexCopy
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is my first time to win in the contest and i'm happy for that

Thanks for instaforex, MT5 forum, admins and moderators

I have a question ,when the bonus will add to my account'?, Is there a steps should i do or it will be added directly to my account?.

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to sameeh for this useful post.

o8o66515667 (06-24-2018), Passionate Pisces (06-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 154 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast