• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 148 of 169 FirstFirst ... 143 146 147 148 149 150 153 ... LastLast
    Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1690

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,646 Times in 1,009 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 2954
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
      10. One participant can't win two weeks in a row. There will be an interval of 2 weeks between winning.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 09-04-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,005 Times in 403 Posts

Congratulations everyone you deserve the prize!

This is wonderful news. I see there is no girl won in this contest and mostly men. Is there female trader in this forum that participate in contest?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Aviz (12-12-2017), cambiste (12-20-2017), dzin4aans (12-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-20-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,091 Times in 8,480 Posts

Result announced!

Check it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12673466

Congrats to the winner!

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (12-20-2017), dzin4aans (12-20-2017), Oriana (12-20-2017), Passionate Pisces (12-20-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Oriana is on a distinguished road Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My heartiest congratulations to winner Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for winning such a big prize money.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriana for this useful post.

cambiste (12-20-2017), dzin4aans (12-20-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,790 Times in 5,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Result announced!

Check it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12673466

Congrats to the winner!
      Congratulations to our winner Amazing result and to guess all three pairs by yourself, you definitely are a top class trader Ahmed which you prove us some time ago in your trading journal too
      Good luck with your trading on your bonus account

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (12-20-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-24-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another contest that i miss every week, i hope next week i won't forget to share my predictions.
      Congrats Ahmed taher, it's not easy to guess correctly all the three pairs at a time but you did it , and you're the only winner, congrats. Trade wisely with your prize

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Contest result announced!

Go here to check it out:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12676462

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-25-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Another fantastic result from last week's round!

Read the announcement here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12682112

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-02-2018), Greentrader (01-03-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-02-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,790 Times in 5,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Another fantastic result from last week's round!

Read the announcement here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12682112
      Congratulations to winners It was not easy week in markets because many holidays and little volatility but market did produce a movement and some of you got it right! Big respect and congratulations from me

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Greentrader (01-03-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-03-2018)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,653 Times in 7,065 Posts

Congratulation Greentrader and qmikpl for wonderful perdition.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-03-2018), Greentrader (01-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-03-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The result of last week's contest is announced!

Check it out:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12684881

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bidyut (01-13-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-08-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 148 of 169 FirstFirst ... 143 146 147 148 149 150 153 ... LastLast