• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 171 174 175 176
    Results 1,751 to 1,758 of 1758

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,950 Times in 1,118 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 3526
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
      10. One participant can't win two weeks in a row. There will be an interval of 2 weeks between winning.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 09-04-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu has much to be proud of Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,465 Times in 332 Posts

Default Re: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces View Post
      This week, 14 users managed to guess all 3 pairs correctly but only 8 will get the price and those lucky winners are:

1.. balut - $18.75
      2.. BlackDollar - $18.75
      3.. Joyu - $18.75
      4.. me2mt5 - $18.75
      5.. purebusiness91 - $18.75
      6.. sarahash - $18.75
      7.. SweetRose - $18.75
      8.. widescreen - $18.75

kemo87 - $0 (Predicted after deadline - Prize cancelled!)

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad - $0 (Winner of last round)
      ZaraIqbal - $0 (Winner of last round)

Alpha118 - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)
      o8o66515667 - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)
      zahidmazhar - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)

Prize of user kemo87 has canceled because of violating rule No.2 .

User Ahmed Taher Taher Awad, ZaraIqbal are winners of last round and Alpha118, o8o66515667, zahidmazhar won round (10 December - 14 December 2018), so they all can't win this week as per the updated rule

Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..
      I am yet to be paid for this winning
      Divergence: How I trade it

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,055 Times in 7,264 Posts

This week, 14 users managed to guess all 3 pairs correctly but only 8 will get the price and those lucky winners are:

1.. balut - $18.75
      2.. BlackDollar - $18.75
      3.. Joyu - $18.75
      4.. me2mt5 - $18.75
      5.. purebusiness91 - $18.75
      6.. sarahash - $18.75
      7.. SweetRose - $18.75
      8.. widescreen - $18.75

kemo87 - $0 (Predicted after deadline - Prize cancelled!)

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad - $0 (Winner of last round)
      ZaraIqbal - $0 (Winner of last round)

Alpha118 - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)
      o8o66515667 - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)
      zahidmazhar - $0 (winner of 10 December - 14 December 2018)

Prize of user kemo87 has canceled because of violating rule No.2 .

User Ahmed Taher Taher Awad, ZaraIqbal are winners of last round and Alpha118, o8o66515667, zahidmazhar won round (10 December - 14 December 2018), so they all can't win this week as per the updated rule

This week, 9 users managed to guess all 3 pairs correctly but only 6 will get the price and those lucky winners are:

1.. Ahmed Taher Taher Awad - $25
      2.. elssayed - $25
      3.. eslam fouad - $25
      4.. sajidjaved - $25
      5.. zahid4x - $25
      6.. ZaraIqbal - $25

dtvade - $0 (Winner of last round)
      Interlock - $0 (Winner of last round)
      zahidmazhar - $0 (Winner of last round)

dtvade, Interlock and zahidmazhar won last week, so they can't win twice in row as per the updated rule.

The prize for both rounds is now credited. Thank you.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (01-10-2019), Caprice (Yesterday), Earie (01-16-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 811 Posts

The prize for both rounds is now credited. Thank you.
      Thank you mr.Passionate Pisces for your assist, i glad to confirm that the Guess The Trend's prize for the period 17 December 2018 - 21 December 2018 was added to my trading account in 9-1-2019, have a nice day sir.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

We don't have any winner for last round, so no one gets the prize.

Good luck everyone for new round..
      Last week market was too much rough, Thats why No One can predict it properly. Best of luck for next time but long time has been gone, I did not see my name on this board. Hope so very soon I will be......

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Interlock (01-11-2019), Passionate Pisces (01-11-2019)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,055 Times in 7,264 Posts

This week, 5 users managed to guess all 3 pairs correctly but only 4 will get the price and those lucky winners are:

1.. Benzone - $37.5
      2.. eep saepul minwar - $37.5
      3.. Farhan Randhawa - $37.5
      4.. newdream365 - $37.5

Joyu - $0 won round 24 December - 28 December 2018, so he can't win this week as per the updated rule

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

Caprice (Yesterday), Earie (01-16-2019), newdream365 (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is an unknown quantity at this point Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This week, 5 users managed to guess all 3 pairs correctly but only 4 will get the price and those lucky winners are:

1.. Benzone - $37.5
      4.. newdream365 - $37.5

Joyu - $0 won round 24 December - 28 December 2018, so he can't win this week as per the updated rule

Congrats to all lucky winners of this week

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Confused

HASAN MEHEDI is on a distinguished road HASAN MEHEDI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.. Benzone - $37.5
      4.. newdream365 - $37.5

Congratulations all the winners in this round .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HASAN MEHEDI For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Farhan Randhawa is on a distinguished road Farhan Randhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.. Benzone - $37.5
      4.. newdream365 - $37.5

Oh Wow....
      I won after long time and I'm very happy . Excitedly waiting for my Prize Money to start trading again with good capital.
      Hope so it will credit soon!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Farhan Randhawa For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 171 174 175 176