• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Learning something new in forex everyday

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You will only learn something new in forex if you spend your time and effort to this business. Just try to find any articles online related to forex or video about forex in youtube. If you do this, you can learn and getting useful information about forex. After that, you only need to practice about that and let's see if it work or not. If it works, then you can try to use the method as your trading strategy to make profit.

2. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we live in earth so we can't live without knowledge and experience so first learn after you can be a good guy.instaforex is a online trade business soif you want to start this business then your should learn it properly. without learn you can't earn anything so if you earn profit then your should learn it properly. somebody start this business without learn it so there's gone be a failure member.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,468 Times in 744 Posts

A trader is suppose to be learning everyday, we Cannot always depend on the past knowledge which we have, we need to know that things are changing every day in life and in forex trading, so we have to adjust with it as well. We need to learn so as to grow and not moving backwards.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

mehedif is on a distinguished road mehedif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      820.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, this is right that leaning something new to the forex market is really very important to the forex traders because if they donot have any ideas and new experience then it is really impossible to make trade and earn profit to the forex market . thanks

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      656.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if you want to make profits from this market you have to understand that the forex market is a market where learning on a continuous basis is the perfect thing to do because if you fail to always update your knowledge then it means that you do not want to get success from the forex market because the knowledge is what will bring success for you.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,007 Posts

Leaning something new every day may not be necessary, just ensure that at the end of the week you make an assessment of your trade and review your mistakes, if you want this to happen daily, it could put you into a tension manner, this can be very uncomfortable.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion learning too much is a negative thing in such market full of systems and indicators which keeps changing every day this will make you confused and don't know which one is better, so I think the best thing is to define which analysis system you will use and just learn about it, so if you decided to trade using classic technical analysis and price action then no need to learn harmonic and fundamentals... etc.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale has a brilliant future Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,742 Times in 364 Posts

How can we learn something new every day when we don't even understand the market and probably don't know what we are doing here, it is when you have a good understanding and trade using patient and money management that certain aspects of the business can be clearer to you. I want to learn when I lose and when I gain.

10. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,758 Times in 2,710 Posts

Learning something new for every trade is good because you would have gathered some experience that will reduce the mistake that you probably will make in the future, sometimes we just need to keep a record of our trading, this will give a quick reference for all positions and how they performed.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16