• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: America's credit rating

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,476.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default America's credit rating

Credit rating is the rating you give an individual or organization based on their ability to pay up a debt. The higher the credit rating the more credible you are for loans and credit facilities from banks.

Every country has a credit rating with the world bank and the IMF. For instance third world countries have low credit ratings and first world countries have high credit ratings.

This is not always the case though, as Greece which is in the EU zone and rated as first world (somewhat) has the lowest credit rating in the world.

But our focus today is on the USA which is supposed to have the highest credit rating in the world but are faced with a huge debt crisis.

Yesterday Moody announced that they are going to review America's credit rating because it seems they are having trouble repaying their trillions of dollars in debt back.

If this happens the US dollar will definitely take a huge dive (so people who love the dollar should watch out {a little trading signal based on fundamental analysis})

However that is not the only problem. US dollar which is the main currency of trade in the world may begin to lose it's dominance to the EURO or to another major currency.

Obama has already put up a debt ceiling but questions remain as to whether this is practical.

So forumers, what do you think about USA's credit rating?

2. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Excellent article
      I think most people know this situation is serious for the United States of America and therefore this will affect the world economy
      but do you think this situation Is The most difficult of the global crisis, which has recovered significantly after them out of the crisis
      hhhhhhh look for this Karkter is very fine

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,476.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think they will have to change a lot of things to recover. Their current system is what ruined them. Also they have purchased a lot more than they can pay up for. And it was the fault of the Bush administration who did not watch their wallets when they started two wars. Let's not forget that the GFC (global financial crisis) started primarily in the USA.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexsage View Post
      Well I think they will have to change a lot of things to recover. Their current system is what ruined them. Also they have purchased a lot more than they can pay up for. And it was the fault of the Bush administration who did not watch their wallets when they started two wars. Let's not forget that the GFC (global financial crisis) started primarily in the USA.
      yhr rating may not be high but the the US have what it takes to make a come back,I dont want sound sentimental here,no room for emotion in the market,

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bisifentus will become famous soon enough bisifentus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,490.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter what happened to the USA in the most recent year, i will still say that they are still holding to their stand, this world is full of politics, do you really know the inside???

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as you know what the actual effect of the American credit towards forex trading. whether it needs to be an analysis of its own in dealing with some of the things that we often do it at least always figure out that if it turns out that the American credit does affect the currency pair USD then of course I would feel if I can do it for trading uses the news.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the credit rating of the most important economy of the world is always good and even the credit rating agancies can never downgrade the united states economy to a level that will make the currency to be dumped like it usually happens to other countries economies.

Reply to Thread