• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3256.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The drop out rate in the world of forex trading is pretty high, so is the drop in rate. The forex market has a way of weeding out those who do not have what it takes to earn fantastic income from this business. Only those who are determined and hard working make it to the finish line.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A lot of my friend have dropped this Forex trading because of the losses that they sustained. Some believe that it is a zero-sum game, some believe it is an online gambling, even some believe it is a way through which the under-developed world are conned of their money by the developed con-men.

But I have remained consistent through thick and thin, and right now I am reaping the fruit of my perseverance.
      Last edited by DaveBenroe; 01-14-2018 at 08:26 PM.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 will become famous soon enough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There may be many, but the exact number I never know. And actually I do not need to know also about this, I've committed to forex, that I will never leave forex in any circumstances.
      Forex will continue to be a part of me until I no later, because I know really only forex that can accept ourselves to keep working in any condition, even when our physical is already old, only forex can be our hope to keep looking money.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see many of them faces many losses in the market and began to avoid the market but i think some of them try to speculate again and try to discover the mistakes and improve their strategy and the plan by more focus and practice on demo account and that make the trader reach to the professional level if the trader continue in the financial markets.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3256.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Those who retreat when faced with losses rarely make it in the field of forex trading. Only the determined achieve success in this business, and losses are one of the ways by which the market weeds out the unfit.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      747.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The truth is I don't really have many friends in this forex business, I think not more than two of my friends that are traders and both of them are still in the business. The main reason why my friends refuse to join forex is because they see that forex is not a get rich quick business and it is a challenging business.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

None of my friends retreads from forex trading because all of them have determined to become forex professionals no matter what happen to them when it comes to loses meaning that forex trading needs nothing than patient and endurance,therefore every forex trader needs to study more instead of of running away from forex business.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

I am three years old forex trader. But in my trading life i don't got any specific teacher. But after getting success i teach many of my friends to forex trading. But not all of them but some of them are well learned and also able to earn some good profit regularly. this is business and only expert peoples are able to earn profit regularly.

10. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have no friend involve in forex trade business. but i think 90% newbies are failure in this business. who have good knowledge, skill and experience for this business. she or he can get success in this business. without proper skill, strategy and plan anyone cant get success in this business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4