• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

how many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex for failing?
      when I was first dabbling in the world of forex I have a friend of a friend who is also first foray in the world of forex. after 2 years I was involved in the forex world today because they disappear one by one failed and some are saying goodbye in the absence of positive growth after a long plunge in the world of forex because there is always loss. you ever count or watching your friends retreat from the world of forex

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

hamzaoui is on a distinguished road hamzaoui's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is more then 90% of biginner in this business they failled this is because they not have a good knowledge and experince, or maybe they are greedy so there is a reason for their failled

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2783.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have not any friend involve in forex trading. I think that forex is very risky business, so I do not promote any person to join forex trading but if any person come in forex then I try my level best to help him to success in forex trading. I think that if a trader have good knowledge in forex trading then he ultimate success in forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I started forex trading business almost 6 years ago and my friend actually helped to start this business that time. He was doing good that time and later lost the concentration and wanted to make big money. So, he lost his all money and left the business. But I am still here and expect to be professional trader as a career.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,005 Posts

i have no more friend who are using forex trading business, but few are trading in this market and they are not leave this, because everyone use this business beside of their job like me and they are more hopefully and they thought they will be success in future.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is an unknown quantity at this point saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

one of my friends who is not my friend any more and who told me about the forex trading has retreated from the forex trading. that person remain involved in the forex trading for more than three years and at last said goodbye to it. i met some other persons who did not join forex trading because it is very risky.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

Well, honestly in the trading field, I have no much friends.

None of my friends know or like trading.

In online, I know a lot of friends who like trading because we often discuss things in the forum like this one.

And of course there are quite a lot of them that I haven't heard anymore, I think they have quit this business.

Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Muhammad arif ali is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad arif ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have had many friend they were doing the real market trading after losing the thousands of dollars they have retreat from the market. because they have lost the hope and i did not lose the hope. i just investment good so waiting for it. and if i got the 1k usd i can earn 50k in 6 month. but i do not even have 100 usd to deposit because i have lost much much money. so i have a hope i will rise again. and this time i wont be falling because i have learnt well.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well when i started to learn forex i was learning together with my two friends and we have high intentions and goals so succeed, but as time goes by two of my friends dropped after they lost all their capital but i never gave up and my hard work payed me, when they saw i have made it they were encouraged to start again.

11. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many traders who do not have courage to face loss or difficulties and quit this business in a short time but this is not a professional attitude and must be avoided to get the desired and best ever results. so does not matter whatever the results are trader must be positive and hard working to make trade easy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast