• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Almost all of my friends we started this trading business ran away when they suffered loss but I did not allow my own challenges to deter me from continue though I suffered a lot of losses but later after much learning and practice , the way I traded began to improve . Not long after that , my level changed and my friend ran back to me for help in putting them through. The lesson here is that winners never quit

2. Lamboghini
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can't mention a lot of friends who are not ready to loss in forex they want a business that dont take time before you can be skilled about, despite all my preaching that if they can try and survive all this loss its a lifetime achievement for them but they dont want to but I am looking onto the day I will convince them with the history of my account, many trader need to see for them self that forex is rwal.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,260 Times in 853 Posts

I have so many friends who are no longer in the business of Forex trading today, because they could not make it within the space of time they think they have, but I did not give into pressure of giving up because I was really determined to succeed as a forex trader. And if anyone or people have every succeeded in this trading business I was determined to be one of them and that still stands until today.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have some friends who were doing trading in this forex market when i started, but with the passage of time when they start getting losses in their trading accounts then they left this forex business and never come back, but i am still present in this forex trading business because i know that one day i will definitely get success.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

So many of my friend started forex trading business but not all get success here. Some of them are invested and loose all but some of them really work very hard for learning forex trading. And i also learn this trading from one of my friend. Now he is an well expert trader and also able to earn very good profit by trading here.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last week i asked two of my friend to join Forex and this forum also. Now i don't have any friend in this forum whom i know personally. But i had a friend who was a trader and introduced Forex trading with me already give up on Forex but i am still carrying on because i believe in myself and i believe in this business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have few friend who involved in this Forex trading business world. I learned about trade Business from some of binary Trade company but I think This world is way better than that. If you can learn the real operating and optimization than you can make much more money from hear. I just wanna say thanks to my friend to introduce me to this world.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,279 Times in 2,720 Posts

Honestly, many of my friends don't even like the idea of fire trading because they see forex trading like a waste of time and money. They said they don't like to gamble but yet they are into football gambling, but I don't blame them because they don't have the knowledge of forex and this Is why they are acting that way

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,370 Times in 560 Posts

Forex trading is not an easy business and not a get rich quick scheme, very few of my friends knows about forex trading and about two of them that joined before me has retreat because they failed to understand that Forex is not gambling nor betting avenue like bookmakers for betting sports so for this reason they failed because they treated forex like gambling.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,246 Posts

I don't have friends that were traders before that are no longer trading, it is only the person that I learned forex from that I am not so sure of because we have not been in contact for years, even with all the different challenges, forex trading is still a wonderful business, you just need to learn how to stay safe from losses.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast