• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many of your friends who retreat from the world of forex after failing?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

right now i can count more than 5 people that i know who has left the forex trading business for something else because they have not been able to invest themselves in learning which is their basis of success of failure in the forex business .

2. Catch Forex
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no friends that involve in trading,nobody knows trading in my relatives and circle of friends I am not yet successful in this field so I cannot inspire them to follow my trading activities, trading is a tough profession and it is important that you are serious in becoming a successful trader that you must be willing to commit time in learning the in and out of this market otherwise you will just end up a failure and may soon quit in what you are doing.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I am the one who is still trading but the one with whom I started to trade in Forex market quit Forex a long time ago.The main thing behind this was he was not willing to invest money in market after loosing his bonus account,he just kept on trading as long as he received referral commission from my posting.Mostly peoples do this because it takes lot of time and hard work to accumulate bonus and mostly peoples loose their investment too frequently so they get disappointed.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 443 Posts

I have countless of friend that are not trading the forex anymore, but we started together. And apart from my friend, i know many people that tried the forex trading, but they are out of the business now, they can not just be trading because of the experience they are seeing by themselves and the things they are hearing bad about the market. But we that we are strong will always be coming to trade the market.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

how many traders who had retreated from forex? I think only a few are really retreating from forex trading. my friends who have experienced loss to lose all capital, usually will start again doing forex trading after resting several months. because forex trading can make a trader like addiction. even if you experience loss, but you always try to get profit again.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some of my friends have left Forex trading. But that's because they got more profitable and stable income from their jobs. I had a friend who made quite a lot of profits from high risk trading, then he got a good job, so he left Forex. That was good for him as he got what he wanted in the end.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      546.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, only a few resist the pressure of trading and the ongoing losses in foreign exchange trading. I have five friends. We have been discussing analyzes the market and some strategies, and now we are only two, the others have left because they have not been able to find solutions or develop themselves.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many of my friend asked me about the profit and risk level in Forex trading, as I am trading since last 2-3 year, but I can not suggest them to enter here as I have not yet got the real success, and as they are unaware about Forex trading, they seek my help to create the position, as some time I made good profit and they get exited to enter in to this great earning opportunity business. But I will make them enter only after getting regular success.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to manasalice for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1349.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading forex is extremely hard business , always needs extra efforts to develop your self to be able to trade safely in a hard field like forex , personally i am fighting hard from many years ago and still trying to continue ,around me i have only one person who still believe in forex and still fighting for the dream
      Markets Professionalization Is How To
      Safe Your Money , Make a Profits and Growing Your Capital

13. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are some trader that i know who end up quit on forex business but if you ask me why i myself don't know. but i think its because the fact that forex is a risky business and they just can't stand getting the loss and decide to quit on forex business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast