• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast

Thread: If you enter a trade with a good setup and news come up what do you do?

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1498.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we're already open position with a great, meaning etup existing sl that will protect your account from mc,
      so if your news, we don't have to worry, and if our position opposite to the direction of news,
      sl is the worst possible we will be touched, we might not be having a mc.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

siri is an unknown quantity at this point siri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

setting a stop loss for the trade. in trading it just test your money management. sometimes when you get your chart already and enter already only have a news come out then you have to prepared yourself. it just need you to well manage your money then you should not having problem.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

saltyfish_xian is on a distinguished road saltyfish_xian's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is a good situition. but for me i think i will just cut my losses. because i am not professional enough to do analysis for the future. i trade with short term. and i believe the time that the pair to grow back i can earn back all my loss. i do not have so huge capital to wait the pair to come back to my trade point.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1332.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah View Post
      If you enter a trade with a good setup and news come up what do you do?

The following situation happened to me on a live account and I lost some money. What would you have done;

You have analyzed your charts, seen a good trade setup and you enter a trade. While the trade is on you realise that there is High impact news event coming up. The trade is in negative but not close to stop loss and news is minutes away. What will you do? How will you react to this event?
      I just clear the stop loss point, and the let the deal to float in any direction. But, i won't clear my take profit. This is what we called as patience. Yes, if we patiently wait for the deal to hit tp, then we will achieve the profit. Don't decide while panic.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First thing that i will do is to read this news and know from it how it will affect on my opened order as it may make my profit from the opened trade came easier.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bitchy

pimo is on a distinguished road pimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You say you have entered the market and see this news and analysis it has reached with the passage of time things change in this case you lose the money you have to change the deal or wait for some time to change the direction of the market liters but be ban

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

habit is on a distinguished road habit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moleh999 View Post
      If we're already open position with a great, meaning etup existing sl that will protect your account from mc,
      so if your news, we don't have to worry, and if our position opposite to the direction of news,
      stop loss is the one that help most of trader from getting margin call. it really helpful to use in every transaction we make in the market. it give us peace of mind.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

onlyforsoldi is on a distinguished road onlyforsoldi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      731.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Moustafa View Post
      First thing that i will do is to read this news and know from it how it will affect on my opened order as it may make my profit from the opened trade came easier.
      you are right , it is better to see if these news will affect the trade in good or bad way , if they will affect the trade in a good way and the profits will be increased so the trader will make profits , and if the news will come against your trade try to set stop loss

Banned
      I am:
      ----

norix is an unknown quantity at this point norix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moleh999 View Post
      yes very true, but whose names sl often even if I hardly ever plug it possible that I always mc cause of a large floating and without good management

I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gallantyukie View Post
      If the News come because I forgot to check it then I will Just tighten up my Stop Loss..
      or move my Stop Loss to the Nearest area of the Price.. Don't panic, because it won't
      cause you die.. lol..
      At times we need to live and fight another day, if worse comes to worse and the news is about to be released, furthermore you don't know the likely impact, its better to close off the position with the little profit or loss, this is better than increasing the stoploss which means an increase in risk.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

"I fear not the man who has practice 10,000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times"- Bruce Lee

Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast