I am:
      Angelic

gulzareenkhan will become famous soon enough gulzareenkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool The spread and losses of Gold

Dear members!

The spread and losses of the gold are very high and we agree that its very risky to trade in gold then why such a large number of people are trading in gold.i cant understand this phenomenon.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mirdad is on a distinguished road mirdad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold trading is so much risky and fast trading than other tradings and we should be very careful for this trading and I wanna say that if we have good news about the gold then we should do gold trading other wise keep away from this.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mirdad View Post
      Gold trading is so much risky and fast trading than other tradings and we should be very careful for this trading and I wanna say that if we have good news about the gold then we should do gold trading other wise keep away from this.
      It is indeed true that the gold trade has a higher intensity in the movement when compared with other trade. Even if you get a lot of good information to trade gold but that does not mean still easy to make a profit.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rani1947 is an unknown quantity at this point rani1947's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gulzareenkhan View Post
      Dear members!

The spread and losses of the gold are very high and we agree that its very risky to trade in gold then why such a large number of people are trading in gold.i cant understand this phenomenon.
      In the insta there is not be the same spread rate for the different pair their is be the different of the rate same in the gold the gold is be the risky due to the volatility in it so for this there is be the different spread rate rather then the other currency in this...

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

kashi2prince is on a distinguished road kashi2prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my point of view gold trading is very much risk and have high spread and it require more capital and require high experience and good analysis skills to trade on gold to . as new trade to trade on gold is risky

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gulzareenkhan View Post
      Dear members!

I HAVE TOLD MANY TIME TRADING IN GOLD IS VERY RISKY AND WE SHOULD NOT TRADE IN GOLD WITH LITTLE CAPITAL AND ALSO WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE BUT UNFORTUNATLEY THERE ARE MANY TRADER WHO TAKE RISK IN TRAIDNG AND MAKE TRADE IN GOLD AND LOSS ALL THE INVESTED CAPITAL SO I THINK WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT IF WE HAVE TO GET SUCCESS.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Mellow

Intoxicated is on a distinguished road Intoxicated's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think spread in metals is high as compared to currencies. and Gold is one thing that you have observed and you might have had seen its to and fro motion which is highly volatile. But really i want to trade in this metal as specialized trader.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

cocdgf is on a distinguished road cocdgf's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

more people trade in gold just because if the spread is too high for the gold and the losses are also high trading in gold then it is also a fact that we can earn good profit through gold trading. this is only a point that admire more trader to trade in gold. gold is risky but i think it is not riskier than a currency pair.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

gulzareenkhan will become famous soon enough gulzareenkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocdgf View Post
      more people trade in gold just because if the spread is too high for the gold and the losses are also high trading in gold then it is also a fact that we can earn good profit through gold trading. this is only a point that admire more trader to trade in gold. gold is risky but i think it is not riskier than a currency pair.
      but the point remains the same that why do people trade in gold and how can they earn more money when the spread is too much high and there is a lot of risk involved? i think there might be some hidden secret in this metal...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cocdgf View Post
      but the point remains the same that why do people trade in gold and how can they earn more money when the spread is too much high and there is a lot of risk involved? i think there might be some hidden secret in this metal...

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rash will become famous soon enough rash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gold trading is alwyas the difficult one because its very different and hard from the curency market trading.It requires completely different analysis from currecny trading and thats why the new comer should avoid trading the gold and other commodities

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast