• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ... LastLast

Thread: GAME:start your sentence with the last word of the last poster

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7387.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irfanmoto View Post
      Dollar is the base currency for 80 percent traders of the world in their trading accounts.
      Accounts in forex have two basic types, Demo and Real. Demo trading is like simulation trading, Real trading is like real trading, with real MONEY.
      (your turn, haha)
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

2. Forex Game
      I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,401 Times in 4,265 Posts

Money is like paper in the game of forex where one gains and other loses. Be sure to manage your money while trading so that you can profit in long term.
      (hmmm whose turn? )

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      936.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

long term result is the most important thing for a trader what is the use of short term profit that won't last long for you

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

guily01snipers has a spectacular aura about guily01snipers has a spectacular aura about guily01snipers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      500.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You need to be controlled in your nerves inside the market in order to not affect the decision to take yourself a sinner
      Cost you a lotYou need to be controlled in your nerves inside the market in order to not affect the decision to take yourself a sinner
      Cost you a lot
      hope is beautiful

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      936.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

lot size is one of the things that a trader should watch in pickin his trade because this can be the cause of margin call if not taken care

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

guily01snipers has a spectacular aura about guily01snipers has a spectacular aura about guily01snipers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

care charting is the point will help be to become one of this people that get money on froex without any problems with you ,you know like a monster
      hope is beautiful

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

iamAnuar is on a distinguished road iamAnuar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guily01snipers View Post
      care charting is the point will help be to become one of this people that get money on froex without any problems with you ,you know like a monster
      monster fish is one of my favorite TV series that i watch during my trading day since the series give a good information regarding all the huge and big fish all over the world

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

world of forex have a big treasure to get it you have to walk in way full of danger and in order to skip up to the great treasure. Should learn well. Before becoming a small fish lost in the ocean
      hope is beautiful

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,917 Times in 6,779 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Ocean of traders lies in the bottom of forex world...
      Some are losers some are winners...
      How I wonder I ever got here in the first place...
      Forex simply is a very mysterious and elusive world...
      You only have to choose...sink or float...

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

float your positions in negative or positive. A floating minus makes a trader's heart break, but never mind just put your stop loss and it will take care of the rest.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ... LastLast