• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Blogs – new section of MT5 portal

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,343 Times in 932 Posts

Thumbs up Forex Blogs – new section of MT5 portal

MT5 portal has officially launched a new Forex Blogs section which allows portal users to publish actual information about trading on the financial markets in format of Internet diary. MT5 Blogs section is an excellent opportunity for every trader to become a guide to the world of financial markets telling about successful deals, giving advice, publishing economic news, articles, charts, photos and even videos.

If you are keen on the fundamental or technical analysis you can share your forecasts and reviews with your colleagues. Moreover, your analytical blog can participate in the annual contest «Analyst of the year».

Our compact toolbar will help you to make your blog unique. You can choose a color of the page and add informers and banners with your affiliate code.

In Forex Blogs section one can find online dairies devoted to any topic related to trading, ask author any question, leave a comment and subscribe to the new materials.

The most popular blogs of the portal are presented in the section as a list of links.

Conquer new virtual spaces of MT5 portal! Create your own Forex blog at MT5.com!

The prize for winning this contest is $100 for each winner. Each month we will select 2 winners.

Best bloggers during the month of July 2017 are:

http://blog.mt5.com/qlink/
      http://blog.mt5.com/kalex/

CONGRATULATIONS!

Note 1: All blog winners are required to send their blog link and forum username to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 once the result is published for bonus crediting. If they failed to inform PhAnToMtRaDeR79 after a week of winner announcement, their prizes will expire!

Note 2: A blog owner or his blog can win once in every two months for best blogs of the month award! So if someone wins in June 2012, he won't be able to win in July 2012 no matter how good his blog is!

This contest is stopped. When the contest resume we will announce it again in this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-28-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: updating contest status.

Thanks  

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,420 Times in 5,581 Posts

That's great. I think now we can share our analysis and compare it with thousands of traders through out the globe trading with I**. Great offer for those who are willing to learn by mutual interaction.

Thanks  

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

roishul (11-04-2012), topman (02-27-2012), Unregistered (1)

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks

And of course, we'll launch new contests among blogs. So, do not forget to update your blogs regurlarly!

Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thats really great thing.,.,.,Instaforex never leaves a chance to add something exciting to forex trading.
      Here we will be able to see the top traders and analysts.But it will be very hard for newbies like me to compete with them.
      But we can learn many important things from their blogs and this will help us to gain more and reduce our losses.

Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to blackprince4u for this useful post.

roishul (11-04-2012), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its great,,,.. i'll try myown blog at MT5.com! please guide me ......
      Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to cumil for this useful post.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,531 Posts

Love this section. I think it will be the best blogging platform for the forex traders within some months, I am not sure if it is also the first blogging platform for the forex traders.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tarek for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Spide is on a distinguished road Spide's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great! I am gonna create the 1st one of here.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Spide for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      603.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spide View Post
      Great! I am gonna create the 1st one of here.
      oh that's fine. I will also create a blog of my own....

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rifat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

Thanks

Thumbs up Best Bloggers Reward

A cheering news for bloggers! From now on, by the monthly activity rate - 20 the most interesting and progressive online-journals will be rewarded, according to the jury's opinion.

The first five best bloggers will obtain a bonus on the trading account related to forum in the amount of $50.
      The second five - bonuses amounting to $40.
      The third five - bonuses amounting to $30.
      The fourth five - bonuses amounting to $20.

Bonus funds are disallowed for withdrawal from a trading account, however, the total profit gained aside from bonuses can be withdrawn by a trader.

Make more updates and take good presents from MT5 portal!

Note : All blog winners are required to send their blog link and forum username to MT5 Administrator once the result is published for bonus crediting.
      Last edited by moneygrows; 06-13-2012 at 03:34 AM. Reason: add note

Thanks  

17. The following 15 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

Baguwah (03-21-2012), bestfriends992 (07-10-2013), BH-Eurofighter (10-19-2011), ding dong (06-01-2014), Filipe (10-19-2011), nasimuddin (02-03-2014), Passionate Pisces (03-21-2012), PhantomTrader79 (10-19-2011), reddip (06-06-2013), sofeenevu (05-29-2012), topman (02-27-2012), Unregistered (2), warnisw (05-03-2012), widescreen (09-25-2014)

18. ForexCopy
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,608 Times in 8,297 Posts

MT5 forum always has a way of surprising its members

This is indeed a great opportunity to kick-start making great blogs on MT5 portal. One more awesome idea from MT5!

Thanks  

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

1aja (06-03-2012), hwaleed (10-05-2013), MT5 Administrator (10-19-2011), topman (02-27-2012), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast