Thread: Help, MT4 is slow sometimes?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shimul91 is an unknown quantity at this point shimul91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes mt4 shows re quote i think it is only problem in mt4 trading platform.Comparing all things i like mt4 trading platform and i also use mt4 trading platform.When it is slow you may use pending order for your necessity it is effective.

2. Demo contests
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

kopil is an unknown quantity at this point kopil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It can be solely from your very own connection to the internet which the concern might be right from. Solely consider a more rapid ISP not to mention it's going to wonderful. May very well in no way veteran who previously.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

princefx is an unknown quantity at this point princefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know the actual reason of it. The problem may be in your PC. You can try this as primary to solve this problem, download Advanced SysteCare 5 and utilize your PC with it. Clean all junk files and folder and boost up your PC with the customize tools of Advanced System care 5. I hope it will solve your problem.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It could be your system or it could be your Internet connection. However, if you re install your operating system then it should be solved if there is any problem with your system. If it is with your net connection, then you have to increase your net speed.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,072 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alipb2 View Post
      hey

i have a problem with MT4 lately

sometimes it get so slow and stop for like 30 seconds over and over

any idea why does this happen ? and what should i do ?
      you should keep only the pairs you trade at the mt4 market watch window. and also do not open too many windows chart at once. and thirdly go to tools>options>charts and then set the value in right side 20000, and set the value in left side 10000. i think that will solve your problem.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey

If you have the mt4 platform for two different broker you can run both at once
      If both are have the same problem. Then I think the cause of this problem is you pc or your internet connection.
      But if the other mt4 work normally. Then I think the problem is from the mt4 server from your broker.
      It was simple to check.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey

I found a lot of members who have this kind of problem here, I think your main problem is the poor quality of internet connection, but if you do not have a problem in the internet connection, then perhaps the problem is on your computer, or it could be from the quality of trading server.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,628.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is correct that is not internet problem but it is a problem from their server over there in the instaforex theyjusthave to upgrade there server so that they will not have issues with the clients because sometimes we lose opportunity because of theslow server problem that we are experiencing.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,213 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin okeke View Post
      That is correct that is not internet problem but it is a problem from their server over there in the instaforex theyjusthave to upgrade there server so that they will not have issues with the clients because sometimes we lose opportunity because of theslow server problem that we are experiencing.
      well now a days it is not a problem any more it use to be a problem long ago but with lots of updates coming on in meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 platforms we do not face such problem now and instaforex is keep on improving day by day , if you still face this problem or any body else need to contact instaforex authorities .

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prince** View Post
      I don't know the actual reason of it. The problem may be in your PC. You can try this as primary to solve this problem, download Advanced SysteCare 5 and utilize your PC with it. Clean all junk files and folder and boost up your PC with the customize tools of Advanced System care 5. I hope it will solve your problem.
      Its good to have active antivirus and antimalware also. In my experience malware is much harder to find than virus that its take a lot of our ram and rom memory resulting to slow internet connection and sometimes its the main reason why we get disconnected also as some malware highjack our own internet connection ports and drivers.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast