• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, MT4 is slow sometimes?

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do many things can be responsible for a slow meta trader four and it could be that your network is bad or that there us a bug issue that needs to be taken are of due to the fact that you have not updated to the latest version or maybe there is a virus on your system that is making the software to be unnecessary slow

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 3,228 Posts

There are so many things that can make your meta trader 4 to be slow and either you have virus in your system or that your random access memory is low and thereby affecting the performance of your meta trader and hence it makes it slow or that your software is not updated to the latest version

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You will need to clean the pc , avoid running multiple apps at the same time , it should work . Trading Servers are sometimes far away from the location , this is why it may bug sometimes . But generally , it does not affect very much trading . Wait 2 mins before entering new positions . If it is for scalping , wait for the next big move , with TP at new levels .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      918.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also faced that problem but it is better than Mt5 trading platform. Mt5 is hard to understand also to trade. Mt4 becomes slow sometimes but it provides better service. I will suggest you to trade with that. Sometimes we have to compromise something to get something. You can reinstall it to solve this problem.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Anispalash is on a distinguished road Anispalash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sometimes it happens. I will suggest you to uninstall that trading platform and reinstall again. If you do that then I am sure your trading platform won't be slow again. Use mechanical knowledge to solve this kind of problem. It is not hard. Just think carefully.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

sotoitaly is on a distinguished road sotoitaly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think mt4 is slow trading platform it's the dynamic trading platform and you can doing trade easily .But some time it's slow your internet connection and you should be increase your internet line then you can doing trade swiftly and be faster.So don't think increase your internet speed then you will be doing trade satisfactory.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I already face this kind of situation many times in the past, sometime my mt4 very slow and it only updating the price every 15-20 seconds and it's very irritating. After that I found a way to solve this. Just click in the bottom right of mt4 and choose different server to connect. Also, you can rescan server to find better server to connect. I'm sure both ways will solve your problem

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think mt4 trading terminal is not slow most of traders uses it and face same problem often because if your internet speed gets than it lose connection with our trading terminal so some time they time reconnect , it is not major issue don't worried about it if you chose mt5 trading terminal you will also experience the same problem .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,296 Times in 890 Posts

There are many things that is causing the mt4 trading platform to be slow at times, but i do not think that there is fault of the broker in this regard. If the trader can be truthful, he would know that he might be having some challenges on that based on the slow internet connection he has. Some traders are using antiviruses that is slowing their computers down. Some traders are also using many applications and programs on their computers, and if the RAM of their computer is not strong enough, this might cause slowness in the way their computer is working, and that will affect their trading platform as well.

10. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First try to check your internet connection, if you have Fast connection, that means there is something wrong with the metatrader, try to reinstal again.
      Second, make sure you not trade when there is a news released with High impact.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast