Banned
      I am:
      ----

anohos13 is on a distinguished road anohos13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default News trading

i know that news is the most important time to earn high amount within a very short time, but can anyone tell me that which sites provide exact news, if you know, please reply me, i would like to learn news trading and the use of news in forex trading.

thanks

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

news an indicator for us to start trading by using a long-term pattern especially for the news we get is a positive effect on the currency we used before. so if we did always have a way of analyzing trading news will certainly have a huge benefit when using the indicator if the news that we are to start trading forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Fuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      642.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend , you can see some news and investing.com and a good site that gives useful information for the trader . all the days we can see the news according to their schedules . they are very updated. and we still have some analyzes that can help also.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

walidabou is an unknown quantity at this point walidabou's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes ,there are a lot of sites which offers the service of news like "************" ,, i used it personally , because it Differentiate between the high impact news and low impact news by color

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

News trading is just the other kind of name for the fundamental trading. I think that the news trading is a kind of bit harsh to said that it is not a good trading skills and method that the new traders in the trading market should be learning on because it is just very hard to learn at the beginning so I recommend the technical trading.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,058 Posts

hhehe,, in making decisions when mealakukan trade is very risky to me, dear .... indeed if we could follow the right direction will also benefit big. but I think the news is still hard at threshing going in the direction where ....

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The news trading ,which is also called as the fundamental trading which depend on the fundamental analysis is one of the way to trade the trading market of the Forex which I personally think that it is not really a good idea for the new traders to trade with because they will need more time to learn in this method.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,064 Times in 437 Posts

Nes trading is one of the profitable trading in the Forex market. The market shows high volatility durting the sessions of news flash. But it should be avoided due to since sure known directions are got from these flashes, one might take high risks and suffer from losing account.
      Trade with the news with extreme precaution.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2123.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex Economic news and calender is looking or understanding is very good for all talent trader in Forex. When any hot news published to moving is very high that to be breakout support or resistance at live trading platform. And at that do not work any technical indicators signal at this platform.
      So, Every trader should proper analysis news base trade in this market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

DKE992 is an unknown quantity at this point DKE992's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Economic news play very important role in success of any trader because Forex trading business fluctuations depends upon stock market and the business between different countries, when a high impact released , it will reflect currency movements.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast