Thread: News trading

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

omer057 is on a distinguished road omer057's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Importance of news is way much bigger in Forex. If you wanna do some effective trading then try to keep an eye on worlds economic condition. Major press releases and other major incidents , and try to connects the dots with the Forex market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

jontarno is on a distinguished road jontarno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anohos13 View Post
      i know that news is the most important time to earn high amount within a very short time, but can anyone tell me that which sites provide exact news, if you know, please reply me, i would like to learn news trading and the use of news in forex trading.

thanks
      you try to understand the fundamental news that affects the strength of a country's economy. because not all news has a major force in the economy of a country moving .and try to investigate how the attitude of the entire market if the state issued a policy either economic or political

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No one can tell you that which site will provide you the exact news because we had no idea that which is the most authentic news channel for the trading and for this purpose i think you need to visit different kinds of news channels.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

cashbangash is an unknown quantity at this point cashbangash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear friend new is the back bone of trading . I my self see **street for news. but from news we get time of movement but we can't get the direction of movement. I always try to attend the news session but fail to get the right idea.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Lonely

mohammad taihan mina is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad taihan mina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face News trading

I know the upkeep of many important trading news. How much I do not know, but it's effective. It is effective in approximately three types of impact. But to achieve it, but sometimes I have tried a lot of influence slowly. So it was not possible to take too much for me to take advantage of. However, many people has taken its advantage.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,777 Times in 3,069 Posts

News trading can ruin your account in a very short time and that is why we have to understand as what news we are trying to trade and knowledge of the possible impact it can have on our account is very important so that we do not end up making losses that can be avoided all together

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (02-21-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

News trading can be extremely dangerous at times and we expect need to know that anything can actually happens when a news is released and we have to be prepared for the worst and that also account for why we should use money management at all times to prevent the unexpected

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,777 Times in 3,069 Posts

The news can wipe your account and that is because we have to understand as we trade in the forex business that news can have an adverse effects on your account of you do the wrong thing as that is what make some many people to have margin call during the period of news and that is what we have to understand

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading the news is something that we have to be careful about because that is the only way we can avoid losses in the business and for this reason we have to know that the news put up a very dangerous move for us and we need to apply caution in trading them as this us very good for our success

11. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 is on a distinguished road RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are a lover of news trading it is always good for you to take note that the Forex market will not always react to the news either the headline released is favorable or not , so try to have that at the back of your mind because that is one of the risks of news trading at all times.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast