photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 21 to 29 of 29

    Thread: News trading

    1. #21
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Posts
      227
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 36 Times in 17 Posts

      Default Trading the news

      First of all , news are given everyday . Trading the news for the forex markets implies scalping or short term trading . This could be very difficult on the long run , but the strategy has to be adapted to the markets . Big volumes should be used , and a broker with tight spreads , in order to avoid Stop losses reaching too early . Every day the forex offers opportunities to take profit on new long positions , for real trading .


    2. #22
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Posts
      2,674
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      55
      Thanked 59 Times in 38 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by high View Post
      Forex Economic news and calender is looking or understanding is very good for all talent trader in Forex. When any hot news published to moving is very high that to be breakout support or resistance at live trading platform. And at that do not work any technical indicators signal at this platform.
      So, Every trader should proper analysis news base trade in this market.
      Of course technical indicators should be off during a news release, also open position must be closed if the odd of the events is against the open positions, But I suggest that trader use tech to gauge future price action of the news and then close their open position if they do not want to trade the news, news trading is a very big source of profit


    3. #23
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Posts
      16,178
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      825
      Thanked 363 Times in 311 Posts

      Default

      Obviously news trading is good for every trader but it is specially good for those who are weak in market analysis . Those trader can do trade with the help of market news and get the information about price movement . Good trader can analyze the market movement and they can find the exact trading signal . Price movement does not follow news for every trade .


    4. The following 2 users say Thank You to shyammandal for this useful post.

      Borneo Scalper (02-21-2018), Unregistered (1)

    5. #24
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      990
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shyammandal View Post
      Obviously news trading is good for every trader but it is specially good for those who are weak in market analysis . Those trader can do trade with the help of market news and get the information about price movement . Good trader can analyze the market movement and they can find the exact trading signal . Price movement does not follow news for every trade .
      During news release, there would be bigger liquidity due to high volume. This would make the chart move faster and further and a trader with correct analysis can potentially earn more profit then others who avoid news trading.


    6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      Beautiful Quynh (03-06-2018), PongsakornFX (03-06-2018)

    7. #25
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Posts
      22
      Accumulated bonus
      9.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      163
      Thanked 62 Times in 15 Posts

      Default

      News trading is really profitable.
      You only need to learn.
      Practice on demo first. Get the news schedule and wait for reaction.
      There is a lot of news for each pair. In a month you can get a lot of pips from news trading.
      News trading is very relaxing to do.


    8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Scheduled Pips for this useful post.

      Beautiful Quynh (03-06-2018), PongsakornFX (03-06-2018)

    9. #26
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Posts
      699
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,697
      Thanked 669 Times in 290 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      News trading is really profitable.
      You only need to learn.
      Practice on demo first. Get the news schedule and wait for reaction.
      There is a lot of news for each pair. In a month you can get a lot of pips from news trading.
      News trading is very relaxing to do.
      I think news trading is very dangerous for traders because it is like gambling. If you do it wrong then you lose account.
      But if someone want to use new trading myabe someone can use sites like mt5 portal.


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

      Beautiful Quynh (03-06-2018)

    11. #27
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,477
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,892
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by anohos13 View Post
      i know that news is the most important time to earn high amount within a very short time, but can anyone tell me that which sites provide exact news, if you know, please reply me, i would like to learn news trading and the use of news in forex trading.

      thanks
      Hmmm.... I think you can earn big profit too without news trading. The concept of news trading is exactly the same as with normal trading and that is you must enter the correct position (buy or sell) and at the correct time to get maximum profit.
      So essentially if you can do both things then you can make money with news trading or without news trading. The only positive thing about waiting for news release is there is already a fixed schedule so you only need to wait around that time before you enter/exit the market. Other than this everything else is the same with or without news trading.


    12. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      Beautiful Quynh (03-06-2018), IndicatorMan (03-15-2018), PongsakornFX (03-06-2018)

    13. #28
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Posts
      840
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,619
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Hmmm.... I think you can earn big profit too without news trading. The concept of news trading is exactly the same as with normal trading and that is you must enter the correct position (buy or sell) and at the correct time to get maximum profit.
      So essentially if you can do both things then you can make money with news trading or without news trading. The only positive thing about waiting for news release is there is already a fixed schedule so you only need to wait around that time before you enter/exit the market. Other than this everything else is the same with or without news trading.
      I agree with you. Profit can be gained from many trading strategy as long as we can stay with it and not jump from one strategy to another.
      Also, I think it depend on the trader if the trader want to get quick profit then he will get quick profit if he only want small profit then he will target small profit.
      But knowledge and experience is important.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.


    14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

      PongsakornFX (03-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

    15. #29
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Posts
      699
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,697
      Thanked 669 Times in 290 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      I agree with you. Profit can be gained from many trading strategy as long as we can stay with it and not jump from one strategy to another.
      Also, I think it depend on the trader if the trader want to get quick profit then he will get quick profit if he only want small profit then he will target small profit.
      But knowledge and experience is important.
      I think in this forum there is example for everone to trade accordin to their trading strategy so we can choose from them.
      For me I want stable income from forex every motnh so I can make a living from forex completely and not depend from my job.


    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts