• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2952.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,987 Posts

Default Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 5)

Quote Originally Posted by aboadham View Post
      my first payment from my bouns account

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $6.88

woow thank you insta
      Congrats mate and see if you are using the right strategy and method than Instaforex will never do anything and you will receive your payment without any problem like that plus you also now know that Egopay is one of the fastest for withdrawals.

Link to other threads:
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (3)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (4)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (6)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (7)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (8)
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-06-2016 at 04:15 PM. Reason: updating links.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!
      Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (04-28-2014), Benhill (05-30-2014), ding dong (07-19-2014), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,232 Times in 5,502 Posts

i want to ask about if my bouns 10$ for example , and i trade one week and i make profit such 30$ in this week. the question is can i withdraw my all profits 30$ one time with no problem ? or that is not possible to withdraw more than my bouns per once?
      Of course its possible especially with not too much amount like that.

Some peoples have withdrawn hundred percent of their profit in one time.

As long as you don't considered gambling or do TB then you'll be okay mate, and I'm positive you'll be all right because recently you have done smooth withdrawals.

By the way there are no fixed rules that are available for public regarding of this matter, not even Insta Representative can tell us because the one who decides this are anti fraud department.

All we know is if Insta thinks or considers we violate the bonus campaign rules and cheat then they have the right to exclude us from the campaign without explaining the reason.... this is the very main agreement members who use bonus account should accept and read...

Its a bonus account after all not real deposit so its pretty fair although they don't explain the reason and they can take it back if they feel we abuse it.
      Last edited by Bao Long; 02-18-2014 at 04:20 AM.
      Thanks  

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

aboadham (02-18-2014), EngHatem0 (03-08-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      I really don't understand what is the logic behind asking such question on Payment proof page while this thread is clearly available anyway to the question i think almost 70-80% people earn 100$+ bonus a month so its very tough to make that much profit in a single trade and since most of us prefer to withdraw whatever profits we make so never had such situation but i have few friends who has manage it successfully they had about 70-80$ capital and they traded in NFP successfully and made about 140-150$ profits which they did withdraw in a single go successfully and in my view its fine to withdraw any amount till its with a legit strategy.
      ofcourse he can withdraw all profit, hmm maybe that member still don't know that using the bonus account have many agreement,
      but ofcourse we can withdraw the all profits that we get, for example like the members question, have $10 bonus posting, and earn $30 profit, ofcourse we can withdraw $30
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5
      Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

aboadham (02-18-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

foji is on a distinguished road foji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have not use the ways except the money brooker, there is the very low of the fee and get the money transferring within no time there and also you can see there in the money withdrawals option in the cabinet and can get the use of the facility that you have the near to you
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wonder why webmoney isn't working in instaforex broker when the option is already there, i try using it but everytime i got an error message that i can use that withdraw option, if the withdraw with webmoney is not possible why leave it there, try and remove it so that we will be sure that instaforex doesn't accept webmoney.
      Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
      I wonder why webmoney isn't working in instaforex broker when the option is already there, i try using it but everytime i got an error message that i can use that withdraw option, if the withdraw with webmoney is not possible why leave it there, try and remove it so that we will be sure that instaforex doesn't accept webmoney.
      Hi Big Boy! We no more work with Webmoney. You should choose another processor provided by our company.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online
      Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      I really don't understand what is the logic behind asking such question on Payment proof page while this thread is clearly available anyway to the question i think almost 70-80% people earn 100$+ bonus a month so its very tough to make that much profit in a single trade and since most of us prefer to withdraw whatever profits we make so never had such situation but i have few friends who has manage it successfully they had about 70-80$ capital and they traded in NFP successfully and made about 140-150$ profits which they did withdraw in a single go successfully and in my view its fine to withdraw any amount till its with a legit strategy.
      i want to know what can make me get my account close at bouns account , i make 99$ before at my bouns account with bouns 33$ in one week and when i make withdraw order , my account was closed without any reason , so i want to ask if this allow or not to not make mistake another time.

please what you mean by "traded in NFP" what is the meanning by NFP ????????????
      Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aboadham For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

i want to know what can make me get my account close at bouns account , i make 99$ before at my bouns account with bouns 33$ in one week and when i make withdraw order , my account was closed without any reason , so i want to ask if this allow or not to not make mistake another time.

please what you mean by "traded in NFP" what is the meanning by NFP ????????????
      Wow... you don't know about NFP news but could make 300 % profit.

To put it shortly, there are moments where high impact news happen that can move the price greatly ( look at big candles on your chart ).

That is the moment where according to agreement, Insta has the right to correct the amount of profit if it exceeds 10 % of our trading balance ( in real account ).

Sometime they allow us to withdraw it even if the profit exceeds 10 % with bonus account ( like the user rajahentai who withdrew 300 $ in one time ).
      Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

aboadham (02-18-2014), ding dong (03-03-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham is a jewel in the rough aboadham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Wow... you don't know about NFP news but could make 300 % profit.

To put it shortly, there are moments where high impact news happen that can move the price greatly ( look at big candles on your chart ).

That is the moment where according to agreement, Insta has the right to correct the amount of profit if it exceeds 10 % of our trading balance ( in real account ).

Sometime they allow us to withdraw it even if the profit exceeds 10 % with bonus account ( like the user rajahentai who withdrew 300 $ in one time ).
      I do not really look at the news never not interested in them, I was just very normal way trade on the tops and bottoms and support and resistance levels on Frame 5 minutes and only a quarter of an hour, and I happen to enter the dealership and there is an important news and I do not know.

any way i don't understant is trade with news allowed at bouns account or not ? just for know !!
      Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aboadham For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I do not really look at the news never not interested in them, I was just very normal way trade on the tops and bottoms and support and resistance levels on Frame 5 minutes and only a quarter of an hour, and I happen to enter the dealership and there is an important news and I do not know.

any way i don't understant is trade with news allowed at bouns account or not ? just for know !!
      Yes, its allowed and the rules remain the same with the one who use real account ( the 10 % rule ).

Many traders are news traders and if this feature is taken out, they'll lose their main weapon of course.

But if you use 5 minutes time frame then you should get away from high impact news as the price can move in any direction no matter what is your technical analysis.

Here. watch those news with the orange color and high writing ( at bottom half of the page ),those are the thing you want to avoid as scalper who isn't interested to trade the news.

http://www.mt5.com/forex_news/
      Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

aboadham (02-18-2014), ding dong (03-03-2014)

19. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2952.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,987 Posts

Bao Long already explained it well as NFP is a new event one of the biggest one it mostly happens in the first week of the month friday but mostly its not right to trade at that time or we could risk our account and since you said you have no idea of it than its totally possble that the amount of 99$ you are talking about you might have made from some news so that can be one of the reason behind disabled other than that i can not think of anything else that led to the account disabled.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!
      Thanks  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

aboadham (02-18-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast