• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any difference between Forex trading and Betting?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont think so. with proper money management we also not been guarantee will end in profit. We only try to minimize the cost and make our chances to open trade more. Since we run out our trading capital within 10 times entry, it means we got money management problem. let's say there is always 2% risk, so its mean we got 50 times to make wrong in the row to get margin call. I think we wont make loss in every trade 50 times in row right ?
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree, losing 50 times in a row would be a shame if you don't know what your doing but it could happen a very small chance that it could. We just need to keep our eyes focus and stay on top of the market at all times when opening a trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management isnt just placing small lots per balance on account with sall leverage.
      It could be much more sophisticated, even with the help of new deposits or
      widhdrawals from traders account, even with blowings of accounts with big lotsizes and
      hugh ambitions etc etc. It would be very simple to find secret of successful trading in money management
      like in small lots and small leverage. Trader (or investor) have to be good and profitable - thats all.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress has a spectacular aura about pipmistress's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Improper Money Management was the reason for Margin call. Small or big amount should be carefully manage. I think one of the secret of successful trader is the money management. They set a plan on every move of the market. Before they place the trade, they have clear money management.
      Dont give a man a fish. Teach him how to fish
      Click Here to Learn More About Forex Trading Strategies

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kastop is on a distinguished road kastop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believe the money management combined with the ability to stay calm when losses come one after another, are the key elements that will born a brillant trader!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

krimoandkrimz will become famous soon enough krimoandkrimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree that without proper money management that trading the currencices might appear as gambling, but i think it would be more like gambling if you did not have a profitable strategy and at the same time improper money management, because then you would really be "playing" with luck as that is really what gambling is most of the time unless you come up with a strategy to beat the system....

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

maklad94 has a spectacular aura about maklad94 has a spectacular aura about maklad94's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      820.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

without right money management We must lose our capital because no way for the greedy person in this market So we should apply these management to save our money save .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      362.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I lost 4 times in a row today trading gold. I have never traded gold before and might never trade it again.
      Thankfully I always entered with 2% of my margin, otherwise the damage would have been quite bad.
      So money management is very important to preserve your account in the case of a bad run but trading without money management is not gambling.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

jssmra is on a distinguished road jssmra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipmistress View Post
      Improper Money Management was the reason for Margin call. Small or big amount should be carefully manage. I think one of the secret of successful trader is the money management. They set a plan on every move of the market. Before they place the trade, they have clear money management.
      trader must learn to control risks in trade with smart is use money management and can learn how to control our losses being profitable.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,601 Times in 6,449 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jssmra View Post
      trader must learn to control risks in trade with smart is use money management and can learn how to control our losses being profitable.
      Risk is something that can never be eliminated with every trades. We must learn how to minimize it and must be cautious in entering the market specially if we have less equity.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

asingh601 (08-09-2012), baba0 (09-06-2013), mowsumi (10-30-2014), Mummyz (10-15-2013)

Closed Thread
    Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast