• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Payoneer Master Card dillemma.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      i never had any problems in receiving mine and it is done free of charge you only pay after your first payment may be you should check that your mailing address is correct.or you might change to i** bane card instead
      Anybody, has good experience with InstaForex benecard? Am planning to get one in the near future. How many days it takes to get the benecard and the fees?
      No Guts No Glory!

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Payoneer is fast becoming unpopular in Asian countries due to its usage restriction nowdays. I guess thats all the SEPA rules. Anyone still using payoneer?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very interesting the limitations with payoneer. they do have good advertisement campaign everywhere but i do wonder why they limit their card usage because the more people pay with their card the more money they make. so very weird choice to apply many restrictions.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 736 Posts

I once thought it's only me that's having this payoneer crisis in but it's every body, but when payoneer just start they are very good confidence. Could remember getting my atm card in Nigeria within three days of processing and I was amazed. But right now I haven't gotten my atm in almost a year

6. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper is just really nice Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      I once thought it's only me that's having this payoneer crisis in but it's every body, but when payoneer just start they are very good confidence. Could remember getting my atm card in Nigeria within three days of processing and I was amazed. But right now I haven't gotten my atm in almost a year
      Can you still use the card in Nigeria? I thought with the new rules the card can only be used by EU residents.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4