• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex forum bonus is more valuable than your own money!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

fxgun will become famous soon enough fxgun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex forum bonus is more valuable than your own money!

I have been a trader for quite some time now, but I've never taken good care of my trading capital as it was not my own money. I would take debts from my friends and pay them off with the money I took from my dad. But now I feel how painful it is to lose the money you made with great effort. I think the forum bonus is great way for teaching us how to value our trading capital

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Asleep

meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2193.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

who says its not your own money, its very much a traders money , a member has to work very hard to earn this bonus, this bonus doenst come for free, so each trader should take care of it and should not gamble with it ,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meeftah For This Useful Post:

fxgun (03-27-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

deedFx is an unknown quantity at this point deedFx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion we should care of bonus like we trade with real money and both should be managed with good planning and better strategy because we get bonus after hard work of the whole month so open trade with bonus account using indicators and technical analysis in order to get success in trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

fxgun will become famous soon enough fxgun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeftah View Post
      who says its not your own money, its very much a traders money , a member has to work very hard to earn this bonus, this bonus doenst come for free, so each trader should take care of it and should not gamble with it ,
      I don't mean that. As the money is not coming from your own pocket, it is still not yours. You seem to have taken it too literal, your own money is what you own right now, not what you get from the broker. Basides, the broker has the right to cancel that bonus in case you break the rules. With your own money, this is not the case

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Fuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you, I too am with anger when I lose my bonus, we spent many hours per day , helping the forum and having a relationship to earn the bonus, and when he loses I am thinking about the effort that did not avail in nothing. but not and this . I think that helped very few people.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Khairul93 is on a distinguished road Khairul93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      807.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I won't say more valuable than my own money but certainly the money i get from this forum is really helpful for my trading. It gives a boos to my account to trade more safely. Moreover, having more money helps us to take a bit more risks. Overall this is a great help to all traders to have the bonus money of this forum.
      >>>>The Plan Is To Stick To The Plan<<<<

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Ardi Fitriyanti will become famous soon enough Ardi Fitriyanti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, MT5 forum helps us to get capital, I can feel if we lose the capital that has been collected by way of sitting at the computer for hours. And I think I'll be more careful and appreciate all my efforts so far. May we all be successful in this field. regards

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

taposh09ce is an unknown quantity at this point taposh09ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i am greatful to instaforex forum bonus. because i have learnt forex trading business with this bonus. it is more valuable than own money because we can never learn forex trading with our own money since at the beginning stages we make loss continious. for this reason if we start trading with our own money then after making loss we would give up this business and could not learn forex trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,689 Times in 599 Posts

Let me tell you something dear friend. Do you know that the bonus money is actually your real money? it is like a money that you have worked for but you are ask to trade only forex with it. take it this way. if you are working as a post office man and you are paid, but you are given your pay to just do a particular business with it. so is it too in forex. why people neglect the money from post is because it was not given to them cash to invest in forex.
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

12. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bashul

kripalini is an unknown quantity at this point kripalini's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post
      I have been a trader for quite some time now, but I've never taken good care of my trading capital as it was not my own money. I would take debts from my friends and pay them off with the money I took from my dad. But now I feel how painful it is to lose the money you made with great effort. I think the forum bonus is great way for teaching us how to value our trading capital
      yes you are right my friend. It would be painful when one will loss his own money. Forum dollar is also valuable as one needs to give labor and have to collect the amount after posting one by one. I will care the amount as my own money.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast