• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you know that being brave is the best character you have in FOREX trading?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Tired

thugalive will become famous soon enough thugalive's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Don't you know that being brave is the best character you have in FOREX trading?

Trading business in the Forex is not just you know whats going on inside it but you have to be brave and firm not easily be shaken by any circumstances along your way and to think of it brave means you should be not carried out with your emotions,also include your FOCUS where you have a views in the horizon where you can strongly stand in the strong waves where you can get the desires of your heart,KEEN-you should be a keen observer where you will know the smallest details that possibly distract the process of trading,and you should be FUTURISTIC- where you can gain overflowing profits in the future.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thugalive For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (12-03-2011), Gizmosis350k (11-14-2013), Golam Rabbani Hamidi (03-23-2013)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2088.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my personal opinion...
      Being brave is a must in forex trading business, because without it we can't execute our trade...
      But being brave without knowledge is not very recommended, because it can caused us big loss...
      So for me it's simple having boldness plus knowledge is a great factor for our success in forex trading...

Banned
      I am:
      ----

budirara will become famous soon enough budirara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course we must be brave if we want success
      dare to take risks and dare to spend the time to learn forex

good luck

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ronak is on a distinguished road Ronak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budirara View Post
      of course we must be brave if we want success
      dare to take risks and dare to spend the time to learn forex

good luck
      Learning and Taking Risk is necesary in forex trading...if u r not learning and start taking risk then its will hurt u..coz u can suffer loss.
      "if you start with $1 and double your money every day, you will have $1 million in 21 days!"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kastop is on a distinguished road kastop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

toy need to brave but until a border. i mean that you need to be brave to take the risk of forex, to stay in aposition though the market goes the other way, but you know it will turn, but it demands good knowledge and and a certain strategy and point of view.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2409.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,105 Times in 2,366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thugalive View Post
      Trading business in the Forex is not just you know whats going on inside it but you have to be brave and firm not easily be shaken by any circumstances along your way and to think of it brave means you should be not carried out with your emotions,also include your FOCUS where you have a views in the horizon where you can strongly stand in the strong waves where you can get the desires of your heart,KEEN-you should be a keen observer where you will know the smallest details that possibly distract the process of trading,and you should be FUTURISTIC- where you can gain overflowing profits in the future.
      I noticed most of the times when we trade without fear the results are very excellent. yesterday same happened with me when i traded one of my old account for fun that had 49 cents balance and i succeeded to increase the balance up to 14.22 in the same day.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

venkiaries61 is on a distinguished road venkiaries61's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
      I noticed most of the times when we trade without fear the results are very excellent. yesterday same happened with me when i traded one of my old account for fun that had 49 cents balance and i succeeded to increase the balance up to 14.22 in the same day.
      very very surprise to hear this. How you trade in 49cents. and how you increase this to 14.22. Really amazing. I am eager to know this. But, i understood about the fact that you mention about fear.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,127 Times in 6,037 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by thugalive View Post
      Being brave and being wise and smart every time you enter the market can make a difference with your trading performance. Being positive can help you make choose the right entry signal and come out of your trades with profits. So stay fearless and never be afraid of the market.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A brave man isn't a hero if courage is unreasonable.
      A courageous man will take the opportunity on market and survive.
      Suicide or excessive risk is not courage. The hero has to come from the battle alive and with good results.
      We can accept reasonable risk only.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

badsha1 (08-07-2012)

13. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

krimoandkrimz will become famous soon enough krimoandkrimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well it is Forex anybody that knows about forex trading knows that it has risks , so forex trading can not be for cowardly people as most naturally somewhere along the line they would "mess" up because of their cowardly behaviour, so yes when it comes to trading forex one must be brave, ambitious generally one must have a strong heart...

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast