Thread: Is Forex Boring?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

gallabaan is an unknown quantity at this point gallabaan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its not at all boring , you move with the gossip and trends and you are all the while busy getting current with market moves. with such ups and downs and vibrant trends forex can never be boring

2. InstaForex - the best broker of Asia
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
      All members,I ask you is forex trading boring after trading some months.Due to this People don't give value to forex due to loss of their capital.Is capital loss is reason for bored in Forex.According to me I love forex much and i don't think its boring.What about you? What do you think its boring?
      After I introduced to forex by my sister, I eager to learn about it. There is so many thing that we need to know and explore about it. It is like an adventure. So many people already become rich by trading in forex. I want to be like them. Therefore, there is no boring word in my forex dictionary.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

akinomori is an unknown quantity at this point akinomori's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think if we can produce some profit and convert it to real money, forex is not boring activities
      it's only boring if you just stand sit in front of monitor and not doing anything else in your real life

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

boring or not boring its depend on the result. Maybe when we already have a consistent profit per week its sound boring if we not reach our target. But when you still in-stable result, I think you can call it hopeless instead of boring.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2661.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not really for me as I do not feel forex boring at all. I just love it and I am very much passionate about it and yes periods it can be when nothing much is happening with prices but market is so big and so many pairs are around so I do not think forex can be boring.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
      not really for me as I do not feel forex boring at all. I just love it and I am very much passionate about it and yes periods it can be when nothing much is happening with prices but market is so big and so many pairs are around so I do not think forex can be boring.
      I also still the spirit and passionate, I like trading forex, I feel this is the field of my work, I feel fit, I will not be boring

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

jordyobrien is on a distinguished road jordyobrien's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex boring? get off forex is one of the best investment risk I have ever take, I used to be a computer technician and tecnical issues used to stress me up, but orex did me a great fevour where I could handle issues challenging my brain and doing analysis.
      Imagine hardly read news online but nowadays I'm the first to check out bloomberg site. Forex is never boring, as when you're not trading you can still try forex system on Demo.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Zudha is on a distinguished road Zudha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
      I also still the spirit and passionate, I like trading forex, I feel this is the field of my work, I feel fit, I will not be boring
      expression of full a passionate, ... let your spirit be supplemental power that will make you success to reach your desire and can increase the focus in trading,

it can be said that the people who are passionate certainly have solution because it has high intentions to live a job

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2117.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
      forex is boring for me because they have to be patient to wait for a position that is still open to turn into profit ..
      but I am very happy because it can exercise patience and the results are also satisfactory
      Well there is no rocket science admit this word because if you able to know that there is no make money fast machine then you can do better
      Well you run a trade don`t see it again and again just minimize you terminal and see after some time and then you`ll see money start flow in your favor you can also lock the profit so better time is there for you

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Blah

alipb2 is on a distinguished road alipb2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bestlooser, Good for you if forex is not boring to you, but i read some expert saying that forex must be boring
      Lately i been boring with forex trading as the chart is so confusing and things are not as exciting as it used to look when i started reading about forex, but i think it will be exciting when i could understand the market

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20