Thread: Is Forex Boring?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

robert7 is on a distinguished road robert7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exactly, nowadays feeling boredom about forex, someone has pointed out that watching all the time the monitor will be boring, might be the reason for me. I know forex is exciting and challenging , fact is i m always active, basically not lazy, but the forex needs to wait and watch skills. to get 50pips or may be less, hmmm you know whole day u have to wait and watch. I think i should spend sometime with other activities.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1525.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

robert7, If watching the terminals and charts in boring to you, then just stop using it all the time. Jut check your trades to make sure that they are in order and log out.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

mannschaft93 is an unknown quantity at this point mannschaft93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what ? forex is boring ?!! that's absurd i thought when you put your own real real and real money at risk is pretty much scary don't you think, only trader hwo make big money in forex find trading a boring stuff because they mastered it

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1930.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, if we feel bored to see charts, it is better to make a trade table. This is important to prevent ourselves from feeling bored and try to open that one.
      Last edited by standgunz; 09-13-2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Spelling repair.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

sukeshroy will become famous soon enough sukeshroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaarroo0 View Post
      if you are using scalping it won't be boring
      never ever
      but if you are using long term trades it may be boring
      for me , i'm using those two together
      i hope i helped you
      For scalping traders Forex is very interesting and for long terms its boring for waiting long time to gain profits while scalpers get more profits in one day.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2409.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,090 Times in 2,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7 View Post
      Exactly, nowadays feeling boredom about forex, someone has pointed out that watching all the time the monitor will be boring, might be the reason for me. I know forex is exciting and challenging , fact is i m always active, basically not lazy, but the forex needs to wait and watch skills. to get 50pips or may be less, hmmm you know whole day u have to wait and watch. I think i should spend sometime with other activities.
      If you will spend whole the day on charts it will really make you boring and you should always be disciplined in timing to get maximum results. I think best time to trade in a day is 4 hours.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

rep is on a distinguished road rep's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      390.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
      For me, if we feel bored to see charts, it is better to make a trade table. This is important to prevent ourselves from feeling bored and try to open that one.
      I never felt bored with this business, it feels like to always see the chart to move despite the holiday, my goal for it is I want to continue to learn and practice my trade in order to quickly understand the forex market trading

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1930.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To avoid boring when the trade we feel, what we said pasng songs while listening, as did trade. Try to avoid causing boredom we feel fedup

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Ronak is on a distinguished road Ronak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
      To avoid boring when the trade we feel, what we said pasng songs while listening, as did trade. Try to avoid causing boredom we feel fedup
      yeah...me to do same..if i have confuuse abt what to do next while doin the trading then i juss relax my self and after some time i start trading again with calm mind
      "if you start with $1 and double your money every day, you will have $1 million in 21 days!"

10. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3234.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
      All members,I ask you is forex trading boring after trading some months.Due to this People don't give value to forex due to loss of their capital.Is capital loss is reason for bored in Forex.According to me I love forex much and i don't think its boring.What about you? What do you think its boring?
      I think forex is never boring, it is always fun only in both the situation - winning or losing. if we win , we want to earn more and if we loss then we have to recover so i never feel bored in forex market.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 933 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast