• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: No stop loss strategy (part 3)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      683.66 USD (What is this?)

As a forex trader you should never ever trade with any strategy that will require that you should not be using a stop loss for all your trades that has been opened and running that is actually a very bad trading strategy.

2. Forex Game
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ola4real will become famous soon enough ola4real will become famous soon enough ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)

I have heard of many trading strategies that are not using stop loss to function, but they are not working. The traders using such strategies might try to make it work, but eventually, they will still not work, they will cause traders to lose their money in full. The stop loss is for the account protection of traders, this is what i think that is most beneficial for traders, traders that are not using stop loss are having themselves to fault, that is not going to yield a good results for the trader faster a long time they are doing that.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Mian Naseer will become famous soon enough Mian Naseer will become famous soon enough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84.66 USD (What is this?)

Your trading idea might be worth a million dollars, bot if you fail to set the right take profit levels and manage your exit strategy properly, you might end up with a loss. The reason is that the exit of a trade, rather than being just a level or a single action, presents to you the trader a multitude of different scenarios. It can go your way and turn around just before its hit. The market can rush through it in an instant. Price can come very close to hitting your stop loss and then, after a long and unnerving, hit your take profit anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian Naseer For This Useful Post:

Zeeshan Ahmed (03-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Zeeshan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Zeeshan Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.90 USD (What is this?)

Hi there new member
      I don't know to using stop lose strategy in trading market and stop lose effect on profit or not. But mejority of trade chose the stop lose in trading. The trader yet to stop lose or not always effected on profit .A stop loss triggers at the wrong time and the trade before chance to move into profit.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeeshan Ahmed for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

8. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asad Rafiq is on a distinguished road Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.73 USD (What is this?)

Stop loss is a very important key point that is used for the for the traders and control the loss. When trader is facing regularly loss and not gaining the profit it will not easy task to remain save the investment. It is a good option for trader if the available so they can go with the stop loss strategy as well to control the loss and also control the trade also.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12