• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: My neighbor ended his life after a huge trading loss.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafizgm View Post
      Yesterday i had came to know that one of my neighbor trader suicide because he had invested 100000$ after selling his whole property and then a loss occur to him and his account finished.I request you that always invest your extra money that you can afford to loose.Good Luck
      selling everything to invest in forex is a stupid idea, I don't understand how people see things. Few days ago, i read an article talking about a man who sold all what his posses to invest everything in bitcoin, he may get richer but the risk is not to neglect! As you said, one should never invest everything in risky business!

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lose everything, gamble your property, sell your cars and houses for your forex dreams, but never end your life because of your loses! Your life may no longer matters to you but for your family, they will truly feel devastated if you end your life. Don't be selfish, think of the loves one you will have to leave behind. Don't go suicide!

Money can be found/accumulated again...but we only have one life, we should treasure it!
      No Guts No Glory!

Thanks  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (11-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 447 Posts

i am saddened for this story. i didnt know anyone can suffer this big loss to end his life due that. i think we traders need to watch this market and trade it carefully and put money into risk only what we can afford losing. calm attitude in any business works and should be encouraged in this forex business too.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      selling everything to invest in forex is a stupid idea, I don't understand how people see things. Few days ago, i read an article talking about a man who sold all what his posses to invest everything in bitcoin, he may get richer but the risk is not to neglect! As you said, one should never invest everything in risky business!
      There are already plenty of news about people selling everything they got and spend it to buy bitcoin.

I do hope they get the chance to profit from it

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-28-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday i had came to know that one of my neighbor trader suicide because he had invested 100000$ after selling his whole property and then a loss occur to him and his account finished.I request you that always invest your extra money that you can afford to loose.Good Luck
      I am sorry for the loss. We need to learn this lesson and not put all our eggs in one basket in forex. Always use stop loss and if you are facing multiple losses, then it is time to be patient and wait for another day.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to time void For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-28-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Pedro Maria is an unknown quantity at this point Pedro Maria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends more on the person than on him losing money. A deposit drain is just a reason.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro Maria For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-28-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow seriously?
      I can't say anything, am sure their mental is not ready to accept his lost!
      Now, we can learn from these tragedy if we need to prepare and train our mentality first before joined any business around the world.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We really need to know that Forex is not some get rich quick scheme. You need patience, knowledge, experience to be successful in it. Otherwise, you could just gamble your money and that might have a better chance than trading Forex blindly.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

StanleyFi is an unknown quantity at this point StanleyFi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a crazy story. I feel sorry for the guy and his family. I don't get these all-in moves. It must have been out of desparation.

Thanks  

14. Demo contests
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      295.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh,It's very sad news but His/Her invest was too much strong(100000$).How is it possible total invest loss without profit.How much time He/She was Forex before totally invest loss?I think,He/She play game in Forex market,it's my opinion.Loss invest any business painful but for this life end more than too much painful.We can't hope this.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 LastLast