Thread: My neighbor ended his life after a huge trading loss

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

ADILASLAM99 is on a distinguished road ADILASLAM99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1224.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some of my friends also lost their all money here because of Greedy and some reason . This is all about how much you are depending only on Forex trading. If it is your only source of income then you must treat that business with tight money management. I also lost two times all of my money But I am again here and trading. Because Losing are very If you have not money management awareness.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,688 Times in 599 Posts

my dear, is there anything in life that should make one take his own life? it is very bad to hear this story.

Am sorry to say this but your neighbor was a greedy person in this business. how would he/she loose all of such big money in such a haste if not for greed. do you know that if he was trading at the rate of $10 per pip, the market has to go against him by 10000pips before he can loose all his money and even if he targets just 30pips, he would make $300 from a single market and can be happy with such litte at a time
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tarekrana41@ is an unknown quantity at this point tarekrana41@'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Loss is a common think for every business. Forex is a business and it has two think loss and profit. If you have knowledge and experience about Forex trading then you will able to make money easily. If you have no trading experience then you will loss your capital. So you have to learn do not quite yourself.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Adham Sabry is on a distinguished road Adham Sabry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1317.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is really bad news . i am sorry to hear that but let's take this action as a lesson that we should never invest our money on forex but extra money only . forex is very risky business and i always say never abandon your main job for forex and never be crazy with forex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tamim Fx will become famous soon enough Tamim Fx will become famous soon enough Tamim Fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not the mistake of forex. Forex market only show the effect you did with it. If you learn well, practice well, then you never become a lost trader. But alas for your neighbor for this bad luck.
      If You Like My Post Then Press On Thank Button

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sincererity is on a distinguished road sincererity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3080.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well that is a very sad news to hear as a Forex trader,but there are lessons that we can learn from here,firstly is that there is no need to sell all your properties to become a Forex trader if you are good with little capital you can start,then you do not need to over trade in a market like this what you need to do is to take it easy and very calmly with patience you will succeed here.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 is on a distinguished road Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      541.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm very sorry to hear the bad news that happens. Actually, the incident ever happened to me. But I don't get desperate like it and decide to commit suicide. Yeaah, this is the result if greed want to earn big money in a short time without taking into account possible risks will happen makes us forget ourselves to risk everything and consequently we can not accept the harsh reality when we lost all our money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Confused

bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3316.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend this is a very bad news,someone committed suicide just because he faced loss in Forex market.I am sorry to say but Forex market is not responsible for it.Actually its told 100 times that Forex is a highly risky market so if we want to trade here then first we have to learn all about it properly,invest only that amount which we afford to loose and never trade taking high risk and greed to become rich quickly.We must never borrow money from our friends,take loan from bank or sell our movable and immovable property to arrange capital for trading in Forex market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

minsar is on a distinguished road minsar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      738.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

extremely pathetic and bad news. we should not do trade with borrowed money. we should invest our extra money in forex. also trader should have to know market knowledge and experience. we should not trade with greedy attitude. always should maintain risk management policy. then trader can earn money and gain in forex business.
      Allah give help
      Risk management and attention is the first step to success

Visit to get Bangladeshi and International News at http://allbdjobs24.blogspot.com

11. Catch Forex
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

slametz is an unknown quantity at this point slametz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

URLs that you can if you get a big loss. and your capital runs out there. if you would stop or you will calm down first before doing the trade again. I think you will do the same if there is something similar.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast