• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie should read this!

Banned
      I am:
      Worried

caitlinkhan will become famous soon enough caitlinkhan will become famous soon enough caitlinkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Newbie should read this!

Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,267.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree with you. I believe that all newbies need to use demo account because only demo account can build our confident in handling the platform. I also do not deny that newbies will be so eager to trade in real account. This thing newbies must remember not to do because you will incur more losses and failures if we do not gain enough knowledge and trading experiences.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto will become famous soon enough soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      954.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i'm also one of many trader who think demo trading not really help me on trade, because in demo trading i cannot have any emotion and the main problem in trading is emotion controling so demo can be use only for strategy tested
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,548.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah demo account roles is just to make the new people to be familiar with all the common terms and also the functions of each button in mt4 metatrader software. After the traders have already made themselves clear with all the functions, then they should proceed to the real live trading by investing a minimum amount of 10 US Dollar in cent account so that they can feel the different between trading in demo and the live account.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hosni will become famous soon enough hosni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,560.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

essentially demo account is for newbie,and also expert trader can try some strategies and some technics in the demo account,the demo account is the ideal place for having a good training for free

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7,409.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.
      Don't overestimate the importance of demo accounts though. They are great for starting out and getting more familiar with the markets, but as soon as possible you should be latering to a real-money account.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

CH-uMAIR is an unknown quantity at this point CH-uMAIR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

newbie should acquire all knowledge regarding forex trading business because without this no trader can progress and be successful in forex trading business.demo account is necessary for forex trading business because it gives maximum chances to practice real trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      557.53 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CH-uMAIR View Post
      newbie should acquire all knowledge regarding forex trading business because without this no trader can progress and be successful in forex trading business.demo account is necessary for forex trading business because it gives maximum chances to practice real trade.
      I think so , but its not always happen in reality , cause beginners usually always want their expectation can be obtained in a short time, and I think it is the commonly wrong mindset for newbie, We must think that it is hard business to succeed in a short time. For that forex trading will require greater patience for learning to have a lot of knowledge than other business

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we all need to be mindful of the amount of time we spend with the practice of the demo account, if we do not do as much as it is required of us , we tend to loose the essence of the invention of the demo account-which is to make us learn and familiarize with the Forex market.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is always very necessary for a trader to start the trading with the proper demo trading and we can become successful traders with the help of demo trading.Trading is never difficult for a trader if he is going to start the trading with the demo trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast