Thread: Newbie should read this!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahidfx is on a distinguished road Shahidfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the beginners and new bies they should start the trading business from the Demo account which is very useful for the traders. This is very useful and good account for the beginners. Also good teacher for the beginners.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very much rightly said, most of the newbies are excited to trade in the real trading account with the hope of making some extra and huge income while trading in the forex market. Thus, such traders should always keep this in mind that they should not aim at fantasy targets instead plan for realistic and reasonable target.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This post contains a warning to traders especially the newbie to pay attention to the importance of practicing in a demo trading. you're entirely right to issue instructions to practice first in a demo account before moving on real account, demo trading as a simulator that we are familiar with the trading conditions and able to adapt to be able to make plans and strategies.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo is on a distinguished road Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2145.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that the demo account will help the beginner but that is not the very beginning that they should start from. They should start first from this forum and do a lot of learning here. Once they are able to really learn a lot from this forum then the next thing they can do is to go to the demo account to try to practice.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed is on a distinguished road hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if you are coming into this business and you do not have the intention to start trading the demo account for practice purpose then you are coming into the Forex market to waste your own finance because you must have the solid idea of how the Forex market works before you can begin to make any money from it , so try to be interested in practicing before you enter into the real world of the Forex market so as to avoid unnecessary loses in the business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account is one of the important advantages in forex trading, newbies should know that using demo account is essential phase in trading, to get familliar with tools and test any technics they learned in this domain.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Chatty

fero is on a distinguished road fero's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1352.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.
      demo is very important for any newbie, because it is the only tool that help the trade to practice on different ways of trading and also it is the only way to practice on analysis of the market and reading of the chart ,so demo prepare the new trader for successful trading in the real market.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sahnuzz is an unknown quantity at this point sahnuzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you dear .i have read this two time because this is really interesting for me though i have known this ,i am a new trader in this industry and just finished demo practicing for my very next real trade .it's being a good time while i practice in demo for me .i have gained essential basic of trade from demo.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ullahwala is on a distinguished road ullahwala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The beginners should read the rules and regulations carefully and also act upon them in their trades. First of all use the demo account for practice, to gain the basic knowledge etc. Avoid the greediness and should follow the correct trend of the market. This business is also good for the learned traders.

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Quantum22 is on a distinguished road Quantum22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      821.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinkhan View Post
      Demo account plays a vital role in trading currencies, some says it is a foundation of success. The real essence of a demo account is to make us familiar about the tools and trading instrument to be traded. It's kinda gift from the broker. Lot of newbies eager to open a real account without having experience trading using a demo account. Nobody succeeded without it.
      Yes the Demo is a part of Forex trading that can never be looked away from, It is actually a necessity that we learn Demo trading. Newbies should focus first in the learning of the Demo account use as a path to follow and succeed in Forex trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast